Scotland Under 21 Squad

Honest_Ally

Agree with most of that, although I didn't think it was necessarily Cadden's fault that he wasn't hugely effective in the first half - he was just getting the shit kicked out of him. As I said last night, the three in behind Hornby were the best players on the park (technically, at least). 

I didn't realise Mallan was playing until he was subbed off. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Scotland right back is bloody awful.

Ryan Williamson of Dunfermline I think it was?  Yep he looked like he'd never played the game before.

37 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ryan Williamson of Dunfermline I think it was?  Yep he looked like he'd never played the game before.

I'm still not getting this at all, he wasn't troubled defensively (much like the rest of the team) but it was him linking up with Gilmour and Cadden in the second half was as productive as Scotland got, at worst he had a quiet first half, at best he was one of our most effective in the second. He's big tall and awkward looking when he plays but I've genuinely got no idea where he's getting criticism from for last night. 

I don't think anyone played particularly badly for Scotland, I thought Johnstone on the left can look fantastic at times, once he learns when to release the ball he'll be a real player, needs gametime though. Gilmour is an absolute baller. 

24 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Magnificent k-ton :lol:

Cheers! I’ve been waiting all day for some pedant to point out that Labor Day is actually the unofficial end of summer.  The wait goes on...

On 07/09/2018 at 17:31, k-ton said:

Cheers! I’ve been waiting all day for some pedant to point out that Labor Day is actually the unofficial end of summer.  The wait goes on...

Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer.

HTH

9 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Seems like no other f*cker is interested, but we're 1-0 up against Holland.

Bruce Hornsby again - 35 yarder!

Had to find a stream.

This campaign is weird. We are looking like we can beat Holland home and away but have screwed ourselves with poor displays against weaker sides.

Even if we win we have probably need to beat Ukraine away and get something from England at home

Archived