Brechin City v Dumbarton

3 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Right I apologise for starting this nonsense I only commented on what I and others witnessed . The lady from up North and her son s did let rip with absolute vile towards Dods and The team once Dumbarton scored they re 2nd goal.  On being told to calm down and back the team she turned and started on the guy who asked her to back off .  No one threatened any kids and Bill Lumsden , Scott Keir and Harry Angus were nt even arguing with her . So they should be taken out of the equation.  Once again I apologise and if 1906 wants I'll speak to him on Saturday if he PM s me . :thumsup2

Matter finished. .. 

Mon The Broch 

Is glue-sniffing still a big thang up in Angus??

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Right I apologise for starting this nonsense I only commented on what I and others witnessed . The lady from up North and her son s did let rip with absolute vile towards Dods and The team once Dumbarton scored they re 2nd goal.  On being told to calm down and back the team she turned and started on the guy who asked her to back off .  No one threatened any kids and Bill Lumsden , Scott Keir and Harry Angus were nt even arguing with her . So they should be taken out of the equation.  Once again I apologise and if 1906 wants I'll speak to him on Saturday if he PM s me . :thumsup2

Matter finished. .. 

Mon The Broch 

Bit too late pal, think you again need to rewind to what you think you witnessed she never once slagged dods or players off she merely was stating for dods to bring on a sub. No swear words were mentioned you have started what you thought was big and funny and it's clearly erupted and and worked out wrong for you well done you idiot!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, greendot said:

In hindsight I think everyone should have stuck to posting in the match thread

rather than the frivolous topic on Darren Dods' future that @FifeSons  started :P

Wouldn't matter, the Angus types would cause a ruck (amongst themselves) anywhere.

Bit too late pal, think you again need to rewind to what you think you witnessed she never once slagged dods or players off she merely was stating for dods to bring on a sub. No swear words were mentioned you have started what you thought was big and funny and it's clearly erupted and and worked out wrong for you well done you idiot!!!!! 

IMG_2403.jpg
Here is a pic of me and my wee boy having a kick about at half time. Still awaiting your apology

...arsewhole... 

...protesteth... 

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

You are the one who should be ashamed for starting this thread that have made all us Brechin fans look stupid. 

There's only one Brechin fan came out looking stupid here and you've done that all by yourself.

Just now, city_gord said:

IMG_2403.jpg
Here is a pic of me and my wee boy having a kick about at half time. Still awaiting your apology

Apology given to you and your father but your names were given to me I will clearly go back and settle this with the said party. But CITY1974 has started a carnage and needs to come clean that family from up north are also affected by a member of family having cancer and going through treatment and yes everyone can mouth off we are all guilty but that family were threatened and heckled by grown men and it's clearly unacceptable. I apologise to you and your family. CITY1974 YOU HAPPYARE YOU

Apology given to you and your father but your names were given to me I will clearly go back and settle this with the said party. But CITY1974 has started a carnage and needs to come clean that family from up north are also affected by a member of family having cancer and going through treatment and yes everyone can mouth off we are all guilty but that family were threatened and heckled by grown men and it's clearly unacceptable. I apologise to you and your family. CITY1974 YOU HAPPYARE YOU

Well that’s a bit of a half arsed apology.

"your names were given to me" [emoji38]

Al Capone here.

2 minutes ago, city_gord said:

Well that’s a bit of a half arsed apology.

"Apologise to you and your family"half arsed apology!!!!! Bit unfair an apology was given. Keep it up also you received a private message one. 

"Apologise to you and your family"half arsed apology!!!!! Bit unfair an apology was given. Keep it up also you received a private message one. 

You went quite radge on my family and you were very wrong to do so. I would like a full apology. At least 50 words. Go.

Archived