Brechin City v Dumbarton

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Brechin defender going through the back of Loy at 2-2 was a stonewaller for me.

Keeper going through Forbes was also pretty poor. Keepers are a protected species in football these days - free to foul and protected from the slightest bit of contact.

Wasn't sure it was a penalty at the time and if anything it looks like Loy kicks McGeever before dropping like a stone.

15 minutes ago, 'Steve said:

My eyes are bleeding. Can someone just close this thread please.

We have to put up with your shite it should  be a thread discussing the fitba game anyway not slagging off fellow fans. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!!!!! that's the end if it as far as I'm concerned!!!!

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I thought Loy went down very easily .  I can see why the ref didn't give it.   The keeper one was a non event  in my opinion. 

Boris being halfed at edge of the box  was worth a shout though !!! ;) 

Dowie clearly gets to and plays the ball first.

1 minute ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Yes so do the woman and family you decided to slander on here. 

Me think sir doth protesteth too much!!!!! Who cares who you are or who you are not but your too quick to judge other 

people. Your online persona suggests that you are rather quick to judge people. Try to continue your internet life as you would your own life. By not being apparently judgemental CITY1974  CITY_GORD 

This hedgehog boy is an absolute zoomer.

Btw the family from up north that you are defending here are renowned for mouthing off and in fact have been mentioned on numerous occasions by away supporters on here.

Nobody can question their commitment to supporting the club but it’s not surprising to see them involved in an argument!

So having seen the highlights after yesterday's debacle...

The Loy one might be a penalty, it looks like the Brechin laddie trods on Loy's ankle, but of the stonewall variety it definitely is not.

The challenge on Melingui on the edge of the box, Dowie clearly gets the ball. One of the few decisions the referee got right.

Great cross and finish for the disallowed goal. We do put some good balls into the box and if Loy could just have taken one of those...

Noteworthy that Aitken didn't seem to do an interview after. A penny for his thoughts.

20 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

He's the guy who does hedge TV right enough Ha ha . 

On a sour note me and my daughter were standing below the camera hut and during 2nd half all hell broke loose from the City Fans from up North and some older guys beside them  . The language from the guys from the north was absolutely terrible and her kids were nt any better . I don't know there names but they should be ashamed of themselves . One of the guys goes to away games with the Undateables. 

This on a day when things were actually going well . 

I'm sure she's from up Buchan way .If that's what she bringing to Glebe Park she should stay up there and support Peterheed or who ever . 

Tut tut CITY1974 you should know better than to slander folk from up the north way. Especially she !!!! Disgusting hope no one treats your daughter the way you felt the need to slander that family from up north who have put a lot of money into the club. You are the one who should be ashamed for starting this thread that have made all us Brechin fans look stupid. 

2 hours ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Culprits aye you clearly were not there so have no right to input to that shocking so called shenanigans!!!!but we all know you bumchums like to stick together 

Ooft.

1 hour ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Usual high quality highlights presentation, thanks. Did SA not offer himself up for post match interview ?

He was going to, but someone scalped him

1 hour ago, Nowhereman said:

Magrit!

I think Calum Gilhooley has several P&B logins, based on this thread.

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I wasn’t aware Brechin had this many fans.

Aye Brechin have fans but problem is they look down there noses at each other. The Glebe is a very friendly place to go if your not a passionate City supporter :)

55 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

We have to put up with your shite it should  be a thread discussing the fitba game anyway not slagging off fellow fans. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!!!!! that's the end if it as far as I'm concerned!!!!

Amen brother.

#ClassicHeadsGoneThreadForTheAngusSeethers

23 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

This hedgehog boy is an absolute zoomer.

Btw the family from up north that you are defending here are renowned for mouthing off and in fact have been mentioned on numerous occasions by away supporters on here.

Nobody can question their commitment to supporting the club but it’s not surprising to see them involved in an argument!

Aye passionate they are everyone can support and cheer there team on there own way and they are not the only  ones!!!!who mouth off so Again maybe don't judge and get involved in something you know nothing about mouth off to there faces perhaps not behind a keyboard 

Aye passionate they are everyone can support and cheer there team on there own way and they are not the only  ones!!!!who mouth off so Again maybe don't judge and get involved in something you know nothing about mouth off to there faces perhaps not behind a keyboard 

So you aren’t mouthing off behind a keyboard then? You seem to be dishing out peoples names on here but I bet you won’t be brave enough to say who you are.

1 hour ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

That worked out well...

46 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Yes so do the woman and family you decided to slander on here. 

41 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Me think sir doth protesteth too much!!!!! Who cares who you are or who you are not but your too quick to judge other 

people. Your online persona suggests that you are rather quick to judge people. Try to continue your internet life as you would your own life. By not being apparently judgemental CITY1974  CITY_GORD 

29 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Tut tut CITY1974 you should know better than to slander folk from up the north way. Especially she !!!! Disgusting hope no one treats your daughter the way you felt the need to slander that family from up north who have put a lot of money into the club. You are the one who should be ashamed for starting this thread that have made all us Brechin fans look stupid. 

12 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Aye Brechin have fans but problem is they look down there noses at each other. The Glebe is a very friendly place to go if your not a passionate City supporter :)

5 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Right I apologise for starting this nonsense I only commented on what I and others witnessed . The lady from up North and her son s did let rip with absolute vile towards Dods and The team once Dumbarton scored they re 2nd goal.  On being told to calm down and back the team she turned and started on the guy who asked her to back off .  No one threatened any kids and Bill Lumsden , Scott Keir and Harry Angus were nt even arguing with her . So they should be taken out of the equation.  Once again I apologise and if 1906 wants I'll speak to him on Saturday if he PM s me . :thumsup2

Matter finished. .. 

Mon The Broch 

Archived