Brechin City v Dumbarton

1 minute ago, sonsanorak said:

Dowie. In the midst of every goal, only defence I can see is how exposed the trialist leaves him for the 2nd goal.

Mango in there and Dowie isnt having to do it all himself. Even Perry would have helped. Having 2 defenders in the 4 defensive positions was a huge problem yesterday.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brechin defender going through the back of Loy at 2-2 was a stonewaller for me.

Keeper going through Forbes was also pretty poor. Keepers are a protected species in football these days - free to foul and protected from the slightest bit of contact.

8 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Keeper going through Forbes was also pretty poor. Keepers are a protected species in football these days - free to foul and protected from the slightest bit of contact.

I thought Loy went down very easily .  I can see why the ref didn't give it.   The keeper one was a non event  in my opinion. 

Boris being halfed at edge of the box  was worth a shout though !!! ;) 

12 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

:lol:   The shenanigins might be heard on the match highlights as the said culprits usually stand not far from the doo hut on the hedge side. 

Culprits aye you clearly were not there so have no right to input to that shocking so called shenanigans!!!!but we all know you bumchums like to stick together 

2 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I thought Loy went down very easily .  I can see why the ref didn't give it.   The keeper one was a non event  in my opinion. 

Boris being halfed at edge of the box  was worth a shout though !!! ;) 

Stonewall penalty not given trumps freekick on the edge of the box not given.

3 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I am sure that is exactly what you did  .  :1eye

City1974 started the thread is a big loon if he can dish it out slandering folk on here especially a woman and her family who have put a lot of money the club's way with sponsoring players etc and travel a long way to matches as do city1974 and his daddy. Then shame on you I'm affronted to come from Brechin after that lot threatened a 14yr old boy that's so hard eh!!!!! Grow up you were no where near the scene so butt it. 

Maybe not given due to all the diving and screaming Barr and Russell were doing. The two of them put Neymar to shame.
Russell should've stayed in retirement. I'd have chopped my hand off to take him back to Brechin but not now. So disappointing.

That's not a stonewall penalty, Loy looks to have made a huge meal of it. Be nice to see a replay of such incidents.

As for the performance in general, what an absolute shambles. 2-0 up and we absolutely shit the bed. Rory Loy's 50p shaped heid is an embarassment, drop him for the superior Gallagher please.

Nice to see Aitken shite out of the post match interview, much like his teams have been shite bagging it for the last year. Sack him now.

Edit to add: Grant Adam is a liability and Jamie McGowan should be instantly promoted to number 1 with Adam being hounded out the door before the window shuts. A fat Ewings will do as number 2.

5 hours ago, RedintheBed said:

Please get you facts right before you accuse someone (or a family). City 1974 is NOT "the Elliots". We were at the game yesterday but not close to the incidents mentioned and only became aware of it through certain rantings on here. I find it offensive that our name has been mentioned in here. I'm sure the mods admin will be interested.

Offensive city1974 really you started it by calling a woman foul mouthed you are so out of hand

1 minute ago, cityhedge1906 said:

Both sets of home fans were laughable.Complete roasters emoji23.pngemoji23.png
And to be signling out the Elliot’s is even worse they were no where near what was going on emoji23.png

Sorry but city1974 is known to have started the thread slandering the family and woman for ranting c and b words when in fact she never used that language but I suppose they needed to exaggerate stuff to make it more exciting she simply called the man an arsewhole for threatening to put her 14yr old son through a wall the Elliots involved themselves in this situation. By city1974 starting the disgraceful thread. Well done pillar of the community NOT!!! 

Archived