Brechin City v Dumbarton

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANTWAY! To the fitba

Interesting how we all see it differently. I thought we are poor (but better than Montrose game) up till about half an hour from the end when Dumbarton just dropped out of it. I think this is what lent itself to our win, not a tactical masterstroke from Dods. Though I spoke to another today who thought it was decent and we were on top for the majority.

Either way 3 point s and coming from 2 down is decent, lets see who comes in over the coming days, 2 or 3 players I beleive.  Apparently another was already to sign and be available yesterday but withdrew on Friday - hopefully he gets the bill for the personalised kit. There better no be another bloody defender!

Highlight, aside the goal was Dods given Barr pelters after the winner went in.

Onto next week.

Oh and without getting into the wee feud - I for one, whilst maybe being pissed off try not to constantly through abuse at the players during a game. I hear several from different groups doing it and it is not helpful. Encouragement all round...…………...please.

3 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Fake news 

Aye so it is you should all be ashamed all involved witnesses were there!!!! and are clearly stunned that grown men would choose to goad at a woman with 2 children at a football game the "I will put him through the wall quote" to a 14yr old boy is clearly unacceptable and for others to laugh and heckle at this is a disgrace and for others ie city1974to butt in when they clearly didn't know the situation.... regarding the abuse and heckling from a group of 7 men .the woman and her family from Buchan area should not have been subjected to that. Shame on you involved!!!!! No apologies from you city1974 for starting this?????

Archived