Brechin City v Dumbarton

36 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

yes I know I was one of the 7 or 8 guys 

Oh well shame on you :whistle, na but seriously if that's what's supposedly representing the club at away games maybe best staying away .I know supporters bus numbers are well down because of the (we goto every away game so we can shout and abuse who ever we want brigade ) .Whiche is a shame because there a lot of decent folk in supporters Club 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I opted for the annual gin fest in the town over the fitba yesterday and it seems like I missed quite an eventful game.  I was following events on live score and getting regular updates from some who were there and at half time I reckoned that was curtains for Dods .............This was highlighted by the appearance of a certain affluent ex farmer at the gin fest at half time who made his feelings known in no uncertain manner........................................The look on his face when I told him we had got a last minute winner was a picture. :lol::lol:...

Great stuff .  Hopefully the corner has been turned .  That's twice this season that the team have proved they can play a bit.  Consistency is key now. 

3 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

She just flew into a foul mouthed rant .The 7 or 8 guy s were everything from C*@T s to B*stards  , maybe all hell broke out in a verbal context then haha . The guys she was screaming at are all okay ones even a police officer .

Well perhaps the police officer should have stepped in when a Billy Lumsden threatened to put a 14 year old boy "Through the wall"!

They can stand in their clique and snigger and laugh about all the supporters around them, if thats what floats their boat, but dont you dare pick on two young lads for showing the passion about their team that your gang obviously are too embarrased  to show! Sad!!

CITY1974 aka the Elliots you should perhaps find out the facts first before you look down your noses at folk, the threatening language and foul mouthed rant came from supposedly grown men 7 or 8 of them from over half never seen regularly at the Glebe or other games for a matter in fact goading a woman and two young lads of 14yrs of age and one was threatened to be put through a wall and the other young boy called a little fat bxxxxrd  now regardless of where anyone comes from whether it be Buchan  way or like yourself Edinburgh way if anyone had threatened to put your so called daughter through the wall would you have just stood and not said anything No I don't think so!!!!  Think before getting involved I've been going to Glebe for over 23 years and never witnessed such a scandalous display from old men. The police officer in fact your referring to  whom I know should have had more sense to not be sniggering at the fact his loutish friend was going to stick a bairn through a wall.

CITY1974 aka the Elliots you should perhaps find out the facts first before you look down your noses at folk, the threatening language and foul mouthed rant came from supposedly grown men 7 or 8 of them from over half never seen regularly at the Glebe or other games for a matter in fact goading a woman and two young lads of 14yrs of age and one was threatened to be put through a wall and the other young boy called a little fat bxxxxrd  now regardless of where anyone comes from whether it be Buchan  way or like yourself Edinburgh way if anyone had threatened to put your so called daughter through the wall would you have just stood and not said anything No I don't think so!!!!  Think before getting involved I've been going to Glebe for over 23 years and never witnessed such a scandous display from old men. The police office in fact whom I know should have had more sense to not be sniggering at the fact his loutish friend was going to stick a bairn through a wall 

2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Oh well shame on you :whistle, na but seriously if that's what's supposedly representing the club at away games maybe best staying away .I know supporters bus numbers are well down because of the (we goto every away game so we can shout and abuse who ever we want brigade ) .Whiche is a shame because there a lot of decent folk in supporters Club 

Is there haha? Like yourself people pay there money some like to vent at the team, manager etc at games and some like you behind a keyboard. Just saying!!!

16 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

CITY1974 aka the Elliots you should perhaps find out the facts first before you look down your noses at folk, the threatening language and foul mouthed rant came from supposedly grown men 7 or 8 of them from over half never seen regularly at the Glebe or other games for a matter in fact goading a woman and two young lads of 14yrs of age and one was threatened to be put through a wall and the other young boy called a little fat bxxxxrd  now regardless of where anyone comes from whether it be Buchan  way or like yourself Edinburgh way if anyone had threatened to put your so called daughter through the wall would you have just stood and not said anything No I don't think so!!!!  Think before getting involved I've been going to Glebe for over 23 years and never witnessed such a scandalous display from old men. The police officer in fact your referring to  whom I know should have had more sense to not be sniggering at the fact his loutish friend was going to stick a bairn through a wall.

lived in Brechin all my life and my daughter isn't so called she's 100 % genuine . 

8 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

lived in Brechin all my life and my daughter isn't so called she's 100 % genuine . 

Well good for you but the people from the Buchan way as you so call them all there family are brechiners and still stay in Brechin so have as much right as you. So come again!!!! Still doesn't give you the right to slag a family off on here. Too much people like you I'm afraid look your nose down at people  if your from Brechin originally as you so say hahaha you've got a cheek

7 minutes ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Well good for you but the people from the Buchan way as you so call them all there family are brechiners and still stay in Brechin so have as much right as you. So come again!!!! Still doesn't give you the right to slag a family off on here. Too much people like you I'm afraid look your nose down at people  if your from Brechin originally as you so say hahaha you've got a cheek

Take it Aberdeen were away from home yesterday.  

Please get you facts right before you accuse someone (or a family). City 1974 is NOT "the Elliots". We were at the game yesterday but not close to the incidents mentioned and only became aware of it through certain rantings on here. I find it offensive that our name has been mentioned in here. I'm sure the mods admin will be interested.

CITY1974 aka the Elliots you should perhaps find out the facts first before you look down your noses at folk, the threatening language and foul mouthed rant came from supposedly grown men 7 or 8 of them from over half never seen regularly at the Glebe or other games for a matter in fact goading a woman and two young lads of 14yrs of age and one was threatened to be put through a wall and the other young boy called a little fat bxxxxrd  now regardless of where anyone comes from whether it be Buchan  way or like yourself Edinburgh way if anyone had threatened to put your so called daughter through the wall would you have just stood and not said anything No I don't think so!!!!  Think before getting involved I've been going to Glebe for over 23 years and never witnessed such a scandous display from old men. The police office in fact whom I know should have had more sense to not be sniggering at the fact his loutish friend was going to stick a bairn through a wall 

This is clearly aimed at me, but I think it is you who should “find out the facts”. I was at the game with my 2 year old son and was most definitely not involved in anything.

I await your apology.

4 minutes ago, RedintheBed said:

Please get you facts right before you accuse someone (or a family). City 1974 is NOT "the Elliots". We were at the game yesterday but not close to the incidents mentioned and only became aware of it through certain rantings on here. I find it offensive that our name has been mentioned in here. I'm sure the mods admin will be interested.

Yep I think the Elliots need an apology 

1 hour ago, Hedgehog1906 said:

Fake News

Archived