Annan Ticket printing error

9 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Not just the written word. Stadium announcer reported the  Clyde Athletic result. 

8 hours ago, Solway Star said:

Not a mistake this one pal! Think about it our stadium announcer is a bit of a comedian!

He has been milking that one for a wee while now though, or did he just bring it back coz Queens Park fans hadnt been to Galabank since the Jim Chapman squad robbery?

Back on the mistake trail, I do find his continued difficulty at pronouncing Ryan Sinnamon correctly fairly amusing....

"Goal scorer for Annan, number 8, Ryan Simmunum!"

I did find it odd to be handed a ticket after paying for entry to the Elgin game the other week, seems like a waste of money. It also said it was for the Betfred Cup rather than SPFL League 2. 

13 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
10 hours ago, Solway Star said:
Not a mistake this one pal! Think about it our stadium announcer is a bit of a comedian!

Currie is the only player left at Clyde signed by Chapman from Annan.

Cuddihy as well. And five other ex-Annan players not signed directly from Annan by Chapman!

12 hours ago, Northboy said:

A quick search comes up with an attendance of 411. Don't know if this would include complimentary tickets but 187 (at least) in 411 raises questions in my  mind.

Well, I buy my ticket £12, and my 6 year old goes in for free. Only 1 ticket, and we go through the turnstile together! This raises many questions. 1) why are tickets even given out, why not pay and walk it, as the woman in the hut gives you the ticket, they you go through the turnstile next to her! 2) if me and my son go through the turnstile together, how do they get a correct figure for the crowd? For me there were more than 411 in the ground! 

They need to sort this out. Just pay on turnstile and go in! 

2 hours ago, AAFCSim said:

how do they get a correct figure for the crowd? For me there were more than 411 in the ground! 

Pretty sure the announcement at the game was 420.... but then again who knows what's accurate?!

With Kofi at the weekend and this ticket story hitting the BBC, Annan has probably been mentioned more in the last few days than in all of last season!

Archived