• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Radford

SPFL Reserve League 2018/19

Dundee 4-0 Rangers. Ngwatala, Moussa, Mendy (pen), Scott.

Moussa's was a thirty yarder apparently.

St. Mirren 3 St. Johnstone 2

Hurst opened the scoring for the Saintees with a penalty,, Saints scored 2 in a minute through O'Keefe and a Mullen penalty to lead 2-1 at HT.

Hurst equalised from the spot then Cammy Breadner scored a screamer into the top left corner to give Saints the win.

The Dabslayer scores two in Hearts' 5-1 win over Utd. Utd miss two penalties.

1 hour ago, kristov said:

Dundee 4-0 Rangers. Ngwatala, Moussa, Mendy (pen), Scott.

Moussa's was a thirty yarder apparently.

No 'apparently' about it. What a cracker. Ngwatala's was a beaut too.

2 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

The 1st goal is some strike by Will Graham......

Motherwell (Livingstone, Turnbull 2) 3 - 1 Hibs (Agyepong)

DmKyJhuX0AAKv0t.jpgDmK6oIUW4AI9-Z_.jpg

Edited by capt_oats

No 'apparently' about it. What a cracker. Ngwatala's was a beaut too.
Moussa scored v Saints reserves also- might be worth a punt giving the young lad a start in the first team?

A couple of weeks ago Aberdeen announced three Reserve League Cup fixtures against Celtic, Falkirk and Ross County. I presume that means that the group stage of this competition has already been drawn. I’ve looked everywhere for details of this and can’t find them anywhere on the SPFL website, or anywhere else. Does anyone know where I can find details of this competition. Maybe I’m being stupid.

A couple of weeks ago Aberdeen announced three Reserve League Cup fixtures against Celtic, Falkirk and Ross County. I presume that means that the group stage of this competition has already been drawn. I’ve looked everywhere for details of this and can’t find them anywhere on the SPFL website, or anywhere else. Does anyone know where I can find details of this competition. Maybe I’m being stupid.

Not sure if the SPFL have updated their site yet. Dundee released some details:

"Matches will be played alongside the Reserve League this season with the four group winners qualify for the semi-finals, to be played on February 25, with the final currently scheduled for April 1"

Our group is:

Dundee

Motherwell

Dunfermline

QOTS

Morton

We play Motherwell 2pm tomorrow at Forthbank.

Hibs (Murray goal, Campbell off) 1-2 Hearts (Amankwaa and Wighton with the goals, Hamilton sent off). Said Hearts start the cup campaign with a win.

Reserve League Cup group game.....

Kilmarnock Reserves 3-1 Partick Th Reserves

Thomas (44 mins), Kiltie (54 mins) & McKenzie (64mins) for Killie with Wilson (69mins) replying for Thistle........

Edited by C4mmy31

That’s brilliant. Cheers. (Still no indication of the make up of the groups, though)

Presumably, and I appreciate I’m being very simplistic, just look at the fixtures and who you are playing is who is in your group, no?

Motherwell 3-1 Dundee in Reserve League Cup. McLaughlin, Semple and Sammon (p) for Well and Henvey for Dundee.

Motherwell's trolling of Dundee continues- they've beaten us in about every competition at every level in the last two seasons.