SPFL Reserve League 2018/19

St. Mirren 3 St. Johnstone 2

Hurst opened the scoring for the Saintees with a penalty,, Saints scored 2 in a minute through O'Keefe and a Mullen penalty to lead 2-1 at HT.

Hurst equalised from the spot then Cammy Breadner scored a screamer into the top left corner to give Saints the win.

A couple of weeks ago Aberdeen announced three Reserve League Cup fixtures against Celtic, Falkirk and Ross County. I presume that means that the group stage of this competition has already been drawn. I’ve looked everywhere for details of this and can’t find them anywhere on the SPFL website, or anywhere else. Does anyone know where I can find details of this competition. Maybe I’m being stupid.

A couple of weeks ago Aberdeen announced three Reserve League Cup fixtures against Celtic, Falkirk and Ross County. I presume that means that the group stage of this competition has already been drawn. I’ve looked everywhere for details of this and can’t find them anywhere on the SPFL website, or anywhere else. Does anyone know where I can find details of this competition. Maybe I’m being stupid.

Not sure if the SPFL have updated their site yet. Dundee released some details:

"Matches will be played alongside the Reserve League this season with the four group winners qualify for the semi-finals, to be played on February 25, with the final currently scheduled for April 1"

Our group is:

Dundee

Motherwell

Dunfermline

QOTS

Morton

We play Motherwell 2pm tomorrow at Forthbank.

Reserve League Cup group game.....

Kilmarnock Reserves 3-1 Partick Th Reserves

Thomas (44 mins), Kiltie (54 mins) & McKenzie (64mins) for Killie with Wilson (69mins) replying for Thistle........

Edited by C4mmy31

That’s brilliant. Cheers. (Still no indication of the make up of the groups, though)

Presumably, and I appreciate I’m being very simplistic, just look at the fixtures and who you are playing is who is in your group, no?

Motherwell 3-1 Dundee in Reserve League Cup. McLaughlin, Semple and Sammon (p) for Well and Henvey for Dundee.

Motherwell's trolling of Dundee continues- they've beaten us in about every competition at every level in the last two seasons.