Tonight's Quarter Final scores

ex-german exile

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night confirmed to me that this cup needs done away with. A quarter final against Talbot should be a big deal for a club like ours, but it was played like a preseason friendly. We had 6 players out and I don’t even think we brung a sub on.

Last night confirmed to me that this cup needs done away with. A quarter final against Talbot should be a big deal for a club like ours, but it was played like a preseason friendly. We had 6 players out and I don’t even think we brung a sub on.
I don't understand why we play these cup competitions so early either.

The league campaigns for the first 3/4 weeks should be the focus.

14 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I didn’t think there was any subs.

55 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Jordan Mullen took no well before the game, not sure if he was named as a sub. Its a game we could have been doing without tbh

Your right, could have done without it for sure. I think 2 named subs but none actually fit to play.

All by now and an achievement getting to that stage as it’s been a few years since even getting out the group.

2 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:
3 hours ago, not man of the match said:

In your opinion, obviously.

Ha ha. Yer ok my friend. See when you guys get to the champions league without winning any actual league titles then come back to me.

I see Mr Norwich has a new alias bringing ever thread to a slagging match. Such a sad individual he's been banned about 8 times.  Absolute sad act

Archived