St Mirren vs Livi // Fantastic vs Plastic

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, McG said:

Stubbs will be away before Cammy Smith is.

I sincerely hope so! TBH Stubbs can’t leave soon enough and hopefully he has 2 extra seats in the car for smart ass Jackson and it’s all about hard work Rice.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

The last shred of patience that anyone still has with Stubbs would be torn if he sells Smith full stop, let alone to a direct rival.

Smith's problem is that he wasn't a Stubbs signing. It's a surprise Stubbs didn't punt Magennis for 50p and replaced him with some jobber from Altrincham.

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

I’ve already accepted our fate, with Stubbs at the helm it’s automatic relegation. The club is broken and the buck stops at his door. GLS and Fitzy are too proud to accept that they have fucked this up monumental style, and they too are culpable. 

I felt the same way when Miller was in charge, and our team weren't playing too badly, but we couldn't score for shit with just Lee Miller as a lone striker. Thankfully our board acted quickly and held their hands up to making a mistake with Miller as a payer/manager. Glad he's gone because I don't even have confidence in him as a manager either, leaving Lithgow out of the team really bugged me.

The pundits and media will round on you if you punt Stubbs this early, they circle the wagons around managers, sticking up for them, but i'm sure like us, you wont give a feck what outsiders day about you, it aint them having to suffer paying to watch your team struggle with a duff manager.

19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I felt the same way when Miller was in charge, and our team weren't playing too badly, but we couldn't score for shit with just Lee Miller as a lone striker. Thankfully our board acted quickly and held their hands up to making a mistake with Miller as a payer/manager. Glad he's gone because I don't even have confidence in him as a manager either, leaving Lithgow out of the team really bugged me.

The pundits and media will round on you if you punt Stubbs this early, they circle the wagons around managers, sticking up for them, but i'm sure like us, you wont give a feck what outsiders day about you, it aint them having to suffer paying to watch your team struggle with a duff manager.

Agreed on every point mate, I was so impressed with Livi on Saturday, you have managed to keep the core of last season’s successful squad, while adding 4 or 5 good new recruits. The most alarming point for me was that your defensive line had no trouble dealing with our feeble attempts as an attacking force. It’s clear for all to see it’s not going to work under Stubbs, recruitment has been shambolic along with his poor man management skill. He should fired with immediate effect. 

Archived