Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Another Leith trouncing in store for Derek McInnes and his merry band of flat track bullies, in my quite honest opinion.

Horgan must start.

Can't wait for the ramblings of Bob MustSeekProfessionalHelp to start.

This is the kind of post that I love before a potentially tight game, from an opposition supporter.

Any Hibs fans getting overconfident because it's only Aberdeen should just pause for a moment IMO. It will be a pleasant surprise for the Aberdeen players to be playing in a stadium more than half full and that could spur them on. Obviously if we're at 60% of our game we'll win the match but we can't take anyone lightly as everyone wants to claim the scalp that we are.

I'll go for a tight, nervy, hard-fought 4-0 victory for Lenny's boys.

McInnes will struggle with his tactics this time. His 'kick McGinn' instruction from last season will have to be refreshed.  Will be a tough game and will depend on our injury list. If Flo is fully fit, which I doubt, we will win. If not, a draw is in the cards. One thing is for certain, GMS will fall over a lot and squeal when he does.

31 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Any Hibs fans getting overconfident because it's only Aberdeen should just pause for a moment IMO. It will be a pleasant surprise for the Aberdeen players to be playing in a stadium more than half full and that could spur them on. Obviously if we're at 60% of our game we'll win the match but we can't take anyone lightly as everyone wants to claim the scalp that we are.

I'll go for a tight, nervy, hard-fought 4-0 victory for Lenny's boys.

Keep these posts coming.

Archived