Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I couldn’t agree more. Absolutely no problem with any fans that go to games and I’m really looking forward to the day out tomorrow. It’s just that the keyboard Hibs hard children on P&B seem to be on their threads constantly. I really shouldn’t let them get to me.

crying-man.gif

I couldn’t agree more. Absolutely no problem with any fans that go to games and I’m really looking forward to the day out tomorrow. It’s just that the keyboard Hibs hard children on P&B seem to be on their threads constantly. I really shouldn’t let them get to me.

No, you shouldn’t

Attending this game as a neutral with the old man, we’re sitting in “executive seats” in section 51.

We don’t get any executive seats at Stark’s Park lol do I get anything for the extra £9 a ticket or is merely a central view?

Isn't that in the Famous Five (North) stand? It's not central, it's right behind the goals if so. You get a padded seat.

My old Hibs supporting dad has ultimately shat out of this one by dying earlier today.
Extreme measures but understandable in the face of the opposition.

Condolences mate. Let’s hope the dons put on a fitting performance for him.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My old Hibs supporting dad has ultimately shat out of this one by dying earlier today.

Extreme measures but understandable in the face of the opposition.

I am sorry to hear that, hopefully the Hibernians put on a smashing performance for him.

Archived