The battle for 4th - Clyde v Edinburgh City

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll be on a flight when this game is going on. Expecting the pilot to announcement on landing to be something along the lines of ‘welcome to Edinburgh where the local temperature is 12 degrees Celsius, the weather is overcast but dry and the local football team has just pumped Clyde 4-1 with a double from Scott Shepherd and 1 a piece for Blair Henderson and Robbie McIntyre'.

I’ll be on a flight when this game is going on. Expecting the pilot to announcement on landing to be something along the lines of ‘welcome to Edinburgh where the local temperature is 12 degrees Celsius, the weather is overcast but dry and the local football team has just pumped Clyde 4-1 with a double from Scott Shepherd and 1 a piece for Blair Henderson and Robbie McIntyre'.
There is more chance of your Ryanair flight taking off on time than beating Clyde.

If nothing else, today proved it’ll be absolutely criminal if we don’t bring in another striker. Edinburgh have scored with 2/3 shots and we’ve had nothing up front. We’re currently playing Ally Love and Eddie Ferns up front.

I thought we were rotten front to back today. Ally Love up top getting long balls played to him against those CB's is a travesty. No defensive awareness, no creativity, no urgency. We need at least another one or two forwards to have a chance this season. One trick pony and without Goodwillie absolutely toothless.

Archived