ICT v Alloa Athletic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, martynwasp said:

Yep, i’m caught in the mess and no chance of making the game now, suspect many alloa fans in the same situation

Twitter says a motorbike collided with the Ross County supporters bus. Sounds bad for the motorcyclist.

Got nothing against Inverness but some pitiful crowdwanking when it's a 3.5 hour journey and the A9 was closed so any fans who weren't north of Pitlochrie and planning to arrive 2 hours earlier than kick-off are stuck in traffic.

Hope we step on some toes now.

1 minute ago, printer said:
10 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:
Prediction: Karadachki won't last the year here.
We really need another centre half.

Taggs?

Karadachki has gave me the fear so far in these Championship games. Taggs cb and Robbo rb doesn't sound terrible to me.

Karadachki has gave me the fear so far in these Championship games. Taggs cb and Robbo rb doesn't sound terrible to me.
Indeed. Andy needs pace beside him.

I think we need Robbo in midfield though.

1 minute ago, The Mantis said:

Get a grip man. Missed a pen plus enough chances to win 3 games. Not Robbo’s fault.

But it's fucking embarrassing, I've said all summer that we need a regular goalscorer but, no, this twat signs midfielders which we have enough of, even a loan before deadline would be nice but we will sign nobody then struggle to challenge for promotion or even the play offs! 

Just now, Caley Shaun said:

But it's fucking embarrassing, I've said all summer that we need a regular goalscorer but, no, this twat signs midfielders which we have enough of, even a loan before deadline would be nice but we will sign nobody then struggle to challenge for promotion or even the play offs! 

Strange, but last time we walked away with the division the first 3 games were 

Pars (a) W 1-0

Ayr (h) D 0-0

Dundee (a) D 2-2

Archived