ICT v Alloa Athletic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd hope so.  And I hope Robbo has been giving Austin some finishing tips.  Cant be scoring 1 in 7 or 8 guilt-edged chances he's presented with.

On 20/08/2018 at 10:17, TheScarf said:

I have a bad feeling about this.  2-0 Alloa Athletic.

Seriously ? not getting your hopes up s understandable but home game against a side still to find their feet, a couple of signings short too ... a draw is a great result for us ...

5 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Seriously ? not getting your hopes up s understandable but home game against a side still to find their feet, a couple of signings short too ... a draw is a great result for us ...

I believe this is something of an ICT equivalent to the Stenny "2-0 home win, Mark McGuigan hat-trick" banter. 

We have done ok so far, despite sitting bottom of the league. Could have had a point at Dingwall and on balance of play deserved a draw at least with Morton. But we have lost poor goals in both games and failed to take some very good chances as well. Not a good combination. We'll need to improve on both aspects to have a chance of getting something at Caley Park. Will be good to have another attacking option in Zanatta and I do believe that we have the players to cause ICT a few problems.

2-1 Alloa, Spence (2) and Hastie with the goals.

ICT have won every league game this season where they have scored first. I think it's safe to say if we bag the opener it can only end one way.

14 hours ago, Zaltan said:

are there any live streams for the game

We did some streaming a stuff a season or two back but that's died a death. It was only for overseas supporters as well I think. There should be highlights a day or so after the game.

25 minutes ago, RiG said:

We did some streaming a stuff a season or two back but that's died a death. It was only for overseas supporters as well I think. There should be highlights a day or so after the game.

You can get round these things fairly easily with a vpn. I watched the RaithTV final game of the season from  Alloa. I want to set up streaming here but it's a headache trying to sort out payments/geoblocking.

A9 at Ballinluig has closed both ways. Inverness phoned the club to check on the team but the bus is way north of that so the game won't be delayed. Anybody travelling up might need to take a different route though.

Archived