East Fife v Arbroath

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance of a ref with even the slightest grasp of the rules?Probably not.

Not seen one yet this season, so as you say, probably not!!!

I did enjoy my visit at the end of last season, but I don’t imagine East Fife will be that generous again.

Taxi for DY if it is!!!

I did enjoy my visit at the end of last season, but I don’t imagine East Fife will be that generous again.

They surely can’t be as bad as they were that afternoon! Hopefully Bobby and Gav can shake of their injuries by Saturday.

hopefully last week was a platform for our season starting and IF we pick the same formation as the Raith game we should be ok but Linn and Wallace always hunt as so both defence in with a scare should make a intresting game as its Top vs Bottom anything can happen i guess.

these two teams got both teams to score written in the heavens.

Tbh when I was talking about testing Arbroath's defence I was more on about how they were going to cope with the sheer strength and aggression that Big Tonks and Court bring to our forward play, dragging and generally bodying players around making space for Agnew and Thomson to exploit!!!

Tbh when I was talking about testing Arbroath's defence I was more on about how they were going to cope with the sheer strength and aggression that Big Tonks and Court bring to our forward play, dragging and generally bodying players around making space for Agnew and Thomson to exploit!!!

They will find it hard climbing out

Mate. You seen Jason Thomson, absolute hoose, nobody is bodying that boy about.

Mate. You seen Jason Thomson, absolute hoose, nobody is bodying that boy about.

Don't be taking what I said as a dig or anything, I'm merely saying that I think that this is a tactic we could be using, again, should be interesting if you have an equally huge guy in defense!!!

pity doris is still out would of had your whole back line on there arse at some point

Exactly what I'm talking about!!!

But to be honest Doris has never done that yet against us that I can remember!!!

Archived