Livingston's Next Manager

Livingston's Next Manager  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise to see Tony Adams name appear.  He's one of those hopeless idiots who's name is put forward for every single vacancy in the forlorn hope that one day, maybe one day...

17 hours ago, The Moonster said:

What is the view of Martindale on the inside?

I'll be honest here, I'm amazed he seems to be getting such an easy ride. A convicted drug dealer who has no experience in football other than paying his way into Livingston and funding his own coaching badges seemingly has so much influence on things. Or is that wide of the mark?

He doesn't have any coaching badges, he's banned from even sitting them.

11 minutes ago, justin time said:

He doesn't have any coaching badges, he's banned from even sitting them.

Do you not need some sort of coaching badge in order to coach youth teams?

EDIT - I knew I'd seen somewhere about him doing his coaching badges - https://www.sundaypost.com/news/scottish-news/livingston-fc-under-fire-for-giving-coaching-role-to-drugs-crook/

"A source close to the club said: “Martindale was brought to the club by a third party, who asked if he could coach on a voluntary basis to help with him completing his badges."

Am I going mad in thinking that many Tony Adams wouldn't be that bad if he had the same setup as Kenny? Martindale and the rest of the backroom staff are going nowhere, so his influence would be limited so he couldn't turn everything upside down, and he's bound to have some beneficial knowledge from his time playing and managing in the EPL.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Do you not need some sort of coaching badge in order to coach youth teams?

EDIT - I knew I'd seen somewhere about him doing his coaching badges - https://www.sundaypost.com/news/scottish-news/livingston-fc-under-fire-for-giving-coaching-role-to-drugs-crook/

"A source close to the club said: “Martindale was brought to the club by a third party, who asked if he could coach on a voluntary basis to help with him completing his badges."

“Complete” lol  He hasn’t attending a days coaching course in his life and certainly doesn’t have any qualifications. 

Am I going mad in thinking that many Tony Adams wouldn't be that bad if he had the same setup as Kenny? Martindale and the rest of the backroom staff are going nowhere, so his influence would be limited so he couldn't turn everything upside down, and he's bound to have some beneficial knowledge from his time playing and managing in the EPL.

He’s a complete headbanger.

8 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

He has a complete win rate of 19%. Get him into the river

4 minutes ago, justin time said:

“Complete” lol  He hasn’t attending a days coaching course in his life and certainly doesn’t have any qualifications. 

Again, does this not make Livi fans question what the f**k is going on? Like I said, I'm amazed he gets an easy ride from fans.

Anyway, Tony Adams is the man for the job IMO, his training methods are pioneering.

Image result for tony adams gif

Just now, Durnford said:

You forgot the 49% lose rate. Actually that cant be far off survival in the Premiership actually :)

I wouldn't be touching him at all :D any Livi fan who wants him should get their head checked out

Just now, ATLIS said:

I wouldn't be touching him at all :D any Livi fan who wants him should get their head checked out

Also he had life-saving open heart surgery a couple of years ago; is managing a football club really the right occupation? Shouldn't he go for something easier like lion taming or shark wrangling?

4 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Also he had life-saving open heart surgery a couple of years ago; is managing a football club really the right occupation? Shouldn't he go for something easier like lion taming or shark wrangling?

Honestly, it would be just our luck for our manager to end up collapsing. I don't think many could take the stress

Archived