Livingston's Next Manager

Livingston's Next Manager  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

You actually have to credit the Livi board for having the guts to admit their mistake and get rid of him. A lot of clubs, even if they were getting feedback from players and knew they had made a wrong choice, would just keep the guy in place to save face and see what happened.

In all seriousness, I think this point will be lost in amongst all the noise over this. If we do the near-impossible and stay up this season then it should be viewed as a magnificent decision tbqhwy.

As was pointed out by many before Kenny Miller took the job, what self respecting manager would take this job? He is hamstrung by having an assistant and back room staff, over whom he has no control or say. Most established managers come as a package, with a long standing back room team. It is a bizarre situation.

10 hours ago, ali_91 said:

David Hopkin is obviously a very good manager, but looking at the managers in the league already, they are a very ugly bunch. Adding a fat ginger with big ears to the mix is in danger of making our league a laughing stock across Europe.

McInnes is the only manager in the league that is properly attractive just now, Livingston should look to add to this for the good of the game. 

BSLM as player/manager.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Give the job to Paul Ferris. He’s probably one of the few people who would not be intimidated working with that nasty piece of work Martindale.

Miller was seemingly unhappy about the fact that he has more career goals than Livingston has season ticket holders as well.

Worrying times.

On 8/20/2018 at 09:26, Savage Henry said:

So basically, Livingston are looking for a coach with so little self-respect and dignity that he’s quite happy to put up with any conditions just to get back in the game? Barry Ferguson and Ian Durrant dream team.

On 8/20/2018 at 09:20, McG said:

Some serious issues going on behind the scenes at Livingston I’m hearing, Hopkin left for the same reasons as Miller I’m told.

From the outside looking in, looks like these two posts pretty much nail it. 

5 hours ago, McG said:

Miller was seemingly unhappy about the fact that he has more career goals than Livingston has season ticket holders as well.

Worrying times.

More than 1,250 career goals? Holy shit

37 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Two horse race between Holt and Skelton, both will be asked if they want the job, that’s what I’m thinking. 

Hopefully not to be honest, would rather we went more experienced especially given the circumstances

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

From the inside looking out they pretty much look like they're written by folk without a clue.

What is the view of Martindale on the inside?

I'll be honest here, I'm amazed he seems to be getting such an easy ride. A convicted drug dealer who has no experience in football other than paying his way into Livingston and funding his own coaching badges seemingly has so much influence on things. Or is that wide of the mark?

1 hour ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Breaking news ,martindale is dodgy shocker :whistle

Breaking news or not, you don't think the Martindale situation has had a bearing on why KM left?

Archived