Them again! v Super Ayr United League cup quarter final.

Superhursty7

9 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The problem isn’t strictly that not all season ticket holders will get a ticket. It’s more that there’s no way Rangers will sell out, yet they’re limiting our away allocation purely because of a pathetic row they’re having with Hibs and Celtic. That row has f**k all to do with anyone bar those 3 clubs, but Rangers will limit every single club in Scottish football’s allocation at Ibrox because they’ve taken the huff with everyone.

Pathetic but not at all surprising from a club who appear to be run by stroppy teenagers.

Simply put the club needed the revenue from season tickets sales to offset the retail cock up and fund transfers, so they've had to reduce away allocations. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, bennett said:

Simply put the club needed the revenue from season tickets sales to offset the retail cock up and fund transfers, so they've had to reduce away allocations. 

No they didn't, it's because you're run by knobs.

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 01:57, The_Kincardine said:

Amazed that the Ayr fans are making an issue over this.  Sure, I'm well aware that they are desperate to see The Gers, but the notion that a home team should be able to accommodate, "our season ticket holders" has got to be a joke.  No?

It's gonna be hilarious when the Scottish Cup comes round and you need to give 20% over.

Fingers crossed you get Celtic, Aberdeen or Hibs.

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 01:57, The_Kincardine said:

Amazed that the Ayr fans are making an issue over this.  Sure, I'm well aware that they are desperate to see The Gers, but the notion that a home team should be able to accommodate, "our season ticket holders" has got to be a joke.  No?

I'm going to see my team, but this is the first time in 30 years supporting them there has been any kind of issue getting a ticket. Take your tedious, unfunny "it's all aboot the Ranjurz" shite patter elsewhere.

19 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's gonna be hilarious when the Scottish Cup comes round and you need to give 20% over.

It'll be even more hilarious if the unlikely happens.

5 hours ago, Ayr145 said:

Get some tickets for the home end, i know plenty who will be trying this.

Based on the Ayr supporters I've known and the Ayr Academy rugby players I played with for the West of Scotland in nineteencanteen you'll be made most welcome...

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Based on the Ayr supporters I've known and the Ayr Academy rugby players I played with for the West of Scotland in nineteencanteen you'll be made most welcome...

Rugby is for nonces. 

15 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Is there any chance of extra away tickets closer to the match day if the home support isn't snapping them up in huge numbers?

The club did say they might have more for general sale and would advise midweek.  No idea if thats just an extra unsold section next to away end or something?

I'm missing this anyway due to being on holiday.  Need to find somewhere in Salou showing it. 

On 06/09/2018 at 12:27, The_Kincardine said:

No apology, no surrender brother. 

On 05/09/2018 at 17:44, Squirrelhumper said:

They definitely won't get an away game that's for sure

On 07/09/2018 at 15:37, Hursty said:

The club did say they might have more for general sale and would advise midweek.  No idea if thats just an extra unsold section next to away end or something?

I'm missing this anyway due to being on holiday.  Need to find somewhere in Salou showing it. 

Since it's no on the telly you'll have to find a Rangers pub (how lucky!!), quick "staunch Salou" search suggests a delightful sounding place called 'Bluenose II', presumably it used to be called 'Bluenose' until Rangers were unable to agree a CVA and began liquidation proceedings ;)

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 15:37, Hursty said:

My mate runs Shankley's in Salou.

It's a Liverpool boozer. He's old skool Killie but he'll welcome you in. He's actually mates with quite a few Ayr boys and they go over regularly.

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's a Liverpool boozer. He's old skool Killie but he'll welcome you in. He's actually mates with quite a few Ayr boys and they go over regularly.

Sounds ideal, cheers!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Much better! :lol:

On 10/09/2018 at 13:27, Squirrelhumper said:

Few years ago i was walking round the roundabout just down from it with an Ayr top on and heard a shout of “Ya Ayr b*****d”, but in a joking manner. Must be your pal!

Archived