Them again! v Super Ayr United League cup quarter final.

Superhursty7

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do Rangers fans even use Pie and Bovril lol, got a month of this pish to go ffs

Aye, a month of the dead club/ new club patter! All original stuff and never posted on here before on ANY Rangers match thread EVER!! Yawn Zzzzzz!
4 Weeks of spit and bile of how much you hate our club and support as though it gives you some sort of purpose and meaning for a short period of time this season.
Other fans will chip in too, with their well worn predictions of ‘scenes’ and ‘*** skelping’ !!
On to the game itself, there will be the usual complaints about visiting Ibrox (nothing much about what actually happens on the Park at all), plus those ‘fans’ who despise Rangers SO much will actually refuse to travel through to Govan! (or at least they will claim that).

Jeez, can’t wait to keep tabs on this, I’m sure the other handful of Bears on here will also be keen to whet their appetite with the witty banter and repartee that this thread promises in spades.

Enjoy yourselves, Snore Zzzz.

Aye, a month of the dead club/ new club patter! All original stuff and never posted on here before on ANY Rangers match thread EVER!! Yawn Zzzzzz!
4 Weeks of spit and bile of how much you hate our club and support as though it gives you some sort of purpose and meaning for a short period of time this season.
Other fans will chip in too, with their well worn predictions of ‘scenes’ and ‘*** skelping’ !!
On to the game itself, there will be the usual complaints about visiting Ibrox (nothing much about what actually happens on the Park at all), plus those ‘fans’ who despise Rangers SO much will actually refuse to travel through to Govan! (or at least they will claim that).

Jeez, can’t wait to keep tabs on this, I’m sure the other handful of Bears on here will also be keen to whet their appetite with the witty banter and repartee that this thread promises in spades.

Couple of things from a largely ridiculous post.

Ayr fans don’t need to have a go at your club in order to try and some sort of purpose and meaning. Our own clubs performance this season is perfectly capable of providing that. But as usual you think that this will be the highlight of our season playing the mighty Gers. It’s not.

Don’t know why you’ve put the word fans in inverted commas. Are you suggesting that people who wouldn’t go to such a game aren’t real fans? In truth they’re many people who simply don’t see the need being put in the same stadium as the moronic folk who attend matches. The same ones who spit and throw objects at away fans and sing ridiculous songs about killing Catholics and how great the Queen is.

I will enjoy myself though. I’ll enjoy the pay check we’ll pick up from having to play you lot and that’ll be it.

I'd feel the same way if we were playing you pal's from the other side of Glasgow TBH, maybe the deed club/new club patter would disappear if the club (not the fans as it wasn't their fault) actually admit to doing wrong and apologise, looking forward to seeing how well we can do on the big stage, we are having the best spell we have had since the early 2000's and this will definitely be a more competitive game than the one at Somerset last season.

ffs, I'm looking forward to it, I want to see how our team stack up against the best team available in the draw(Doohan can't play against Celtic), I've never witnessed most of the negative stuff being posted in all the Rangers/Celtic games I've attended.

On 20/08/2018 at 04:52, RedRob72 said:

Why don't you lead the discussion on the game then instead of acting like some sort of condescending Mystic Meg?

If you're bored of all the chat you mention in your post, a good idea might be to stop mentioning it.

Archived