Best player currently at Junior level.

KT91

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree with this. Stuart has been playing RM where he is nowhere near as effective. Gormley has been playing up top with Forde. When S. McCann and Forde are playing up front together I actually believe they are the best striking partnership at this level. Two excellent footballers. Have to agree in general with most of the posts. Gary McCann and Davie Anderson are definitely up there as the best in the junior game.
Is that the Davie Anderson that played with ayr and stranraer

Darren Christie, McCann's, Dale Moore, Callum McRobbie. 

All great talents who play football the way that I enjoy. 

Wilson's at Talbot could play up a few leagues for sure. 

Best player in the juniors for me though is Andy Leishman, respect the fact he's stayed at Talbot majority of his career, I think Andy is good enough to play for 75% of clubs in Scotland at every level. 

2 hours ago, dmkeenan85 said:

Darren Christie, McCann's, Dale Moore, Callum McRobbie. 

All great talents who play football the way that I enjoy. 

Wilson's at Talbot could play up a few leagues for sure. 

Best player in the juniors for me though is Andy Leishman, respect the fact he's stayed at Talbot majority of his career, I think Andy is good enough to play for 75% of clubs in Scotland at every level. 

Paul Burns has got to be up there,played at the highest level and still can change games.I agree about the Shankland comment as well.

10 minutes ago, kilwinkie said:

Craig Pettigrew class 

Great player he is, Kilwinning have a few currently who are very good at this level Monti, wardrobe, McKenzie, Boylan. What’s happened to scullion at kilbirnie and mccluskey at pollock?

21 minutes ago, Carilly said:

Great player he is, Kilwinning have a few currently who are very good at this level Monti, wardrobe, McKenzie, Boylan. What’s happened to scullion at kilbirnie and mccluskey at pollock?

I think you mean Wadrope! 

Are you a closet fan? Lol

22 hours ago, Whittlets vic said:
On 20/08/2018 at 22:47, KT91 said:
Agree with this. Stuart has been playing RM where he is nowhere near as effective. Gormley has been playing up top with Forde. When S. McCann and Forde are playing up front together I actually believe they are the best striking partnership at this level. Two excellent footballers. Have to agree in general with most of the posts. Gary McCann and Davie Anderson are definitely up there as the best in the junior game.

Is that the Davie Anderson that played with ayr and stranraer

A different  one that is 15 years older and vastly experienced with Ladeside and Queen's Park.

13 hours ago, Carilly said:

I'd say Monti was the best player in the league, by quite a bit. Petts is one of, if not the best, the best defenders in the league.

Scullion just gets fatter and fatter. He has world class ability as long as he doesn't have to move more than about a foot per match.

Stef McCluskey has been transfer listed as he wants to return to the senior game.

50 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Anderson is a classy player and surely should have still been senior.Was there a reason he came back junior?

He was class at Queen's Park. Better off getting paid in the juniors than playing in front of 150 away to Cowdenbeath for nothing.

I'd say Monti was the best player in the league, by quite a bit. Petts is one of, if not the best, the best defenders in the league.
Scullion just gets fatter and fatter. He has world class ability as long as he doesn't have to move more than about a foot per match.
Stef McCluskey has been transfer listed as he wants to return to the senior game.

World class!! I’d say quite clever, can be entertaining and can strike a ball well.
Wardrobe can take a bit o shiftin

Archived