Best player currently at Junior level.

KT91

Always enjoyed watching McCann for Meadow and Pollok, he'd get my vote. We'd have definitely signed him under the two Rab's when we signed a glut of Juniors. 

When watching a Pollok game at the end of last season, I thought Stefan McCluskey looked a class apart too. What's happened there, has he been put up for sale/fallen out?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Both McCanns are superb and McCluskey is too but has gone AWOL with stories of senior interest.A big big loss to Lok in our re-building which seems to be faltering this season.

I heard he wasn't happy with the new signings told Mcinally that 

Scullion just gets fatter and fatter. He has world class ability as long as he doesn't have to move more than about a foot per match.

Shame really for Jon if that’s the case. Even in his early days with St Mirren he always looked to be carrying too much weight for his hight.

10 hours ago, SaltyTON said:

I'd say Monti was the best player in the league, by quite a bit. Petts is one of, if not the best, the best defenders in the league.

Scullion just gets fatter and fatter. He has world class ability as long as he doesn't have to move more than about a foot per match.

Stef McCluskey has been transfer listed as he wants to return to the senior game.

World class? Come on :lol:

On 8/22/2018 at 21:57, C. Muir said:

World class? Come on :lol:

Honest to God mate, some of the shit that lad can do with a football is Messi-esque... as long as he doesn't have to move :lol:

When Morton played Scotland in a warm-up game in Bishopton, Stuart McCall lined up two walls at free-kicks as he is that good with the ball. As a footballer, running, jumping, dribbling, anything that involves moving more than a yard he's fucking terrible. He can pass a ball and land it on a 50p piece, but by god is he unfit. He reminds me of that old guy that used to go round the grounds doing keepie-ups. Brilliant at one thing, but absolutely incapable of doing anything else on a football field.

Archived