Best player currently at Junior level.

KT91

After the thread a few days ago regarding the best player everyone has ever seen in the juniors, thought it would be interesting to see everyone's opinion on the best player currently playing at junior level,  whether it be at your own club or any other junior club.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After the thread a few days ago regarding the best player everyone has ever seen in the juniors, thought it would be interesting to see everyone's opinion on the best player currently playing at junior level,  whether it be at your own club or any other junior club.
Gary mccann pollok

Mon the papers

Gary mccann pollok

Mon the papers

I remember him destroying Whitletts few year back while playing for Ashfield. Must’ve been a young boy at the time.
I would say Andy Leishman, could easily play at a far higher level

Gary destroyed us when at Ashfield and Meadow and his brother Stuart isn’t far behind-incredibly fast and a great finisher too.At the moment just hindered by playing alongside Gormley who is massively overweight and slow and should retire asap.

Gary destroyed us when at Ashfield and Meadow and his brother Stuart isn’t far behind-incredibly fast and a great finisher too.At the moment just hindered by playing alongside Gormley who is massively overweight and slow and should retire asap.

That’s harsh on Gormley, who has been playing despite injuries helping us out as we are struggling for players. Unfortunately he can’t last 90 minutes, but has played will for us since coming back.

Then reason Stuart is hindered at the minute is he has been pushed out to RM since we don’t have a player to play there as we have a squad full of central midfielders. I am 100% sure Gormley didn’t build the squad we have, so blame lies else where.

23 minutes ago, superpollok said:

That’s harsh on Gormley, who has been playing despite injuries helping us out as we are struggling for players. Unfortunately he can’t last 90 minutes, but has played will for us since coming back.

Then reason Stuart is hindered at the minute is he has been pushed out to RM since we don’t have a player to play there as we have a squad full of central midfielders. I am 100% sure Gormley didn’t build the squad we have, so blame lies else where.

Agree with this. Stuart has been playing RM where he is nowhere near as effective. Gormley has been playing up top with Forde. When S. McCann and Forde are playing up front together I actually believe they are the best striking partnership at this level. Two excellent footballers. Have to agree in general with most of the posts. Gary McCann and Davie Anderson are definitely up there as the best in the junior game.

Archived