Dods Last Chance ( Surely)

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

No, he's not. None of us care about the plight of Darren Dods.

Someone bin this guff thread, move half the content to the Brechin thread and start a proper match thread.

To be it has been totally side tracked I put my hands up to that . I did actually set out to discuss Saturdays game.  

You guys have 5 or 6 ex City players so should be extra motivation  for them 

I hear we have Craig Barr locked in a cryo chamber this week in the hope he'll be fine for Saturday.  If we go into this game without Craig Barr, Perry, Little and Ballantyne it could be a very long day.  It could be a throw back to the olden days of 2-3-5 formations.

9 hours ago, sonsanorak said:

Dyer has split opinions I’d say. To me he’s doing fine in his role as solid but limited league 1 full back.

I thought he was alright with us . Some folk had no time for him .He did get shown up last season but who did nt .

I just realised you ve got Michael Paton he's a player who always plays well against us . Always rated him

Spoke to a Brechin season ticket holder over the weekend, he is convinced there is a culture of losing at the club, the manager and the entire squad should have been replaced in the summer

I hear we have Craig Barr locked in a cryo chamber this week in the hope he'll be fine for Saturday.  If we go into this game without Craig Barr, Perry, Little and Ballantyne it could be a very long day.  It could be a throw back to the olden days of 2-3-5 formations.

Adam

Dowie dyer

Paton carswell Forbes Hutton barr

Thomson Gallagher

Russell

[emoji12]

22 hours ago, ecto said:

Spoke to a Brechin season ticket holder over the weekend, he is convinced there is a culture of losing at the club

Exactly my thoughts as well. There's evidently very little in encouragement coming from the sidelines and I can't see anything changing without change. 

When will our board find reasonable grounds to sack him? If we lose to Sons then someone will probably say "aye, but we lost to them 4 times last season, you can't expect to punt him for that", with any defeat to Arbroath the following week being "aye, but they're playing quite well at the moment". 

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Exactly my thoughts as well. There's evidently very little in encouragement coming from the sidelines and I can't see anything changing without change. 

When will our board find reasonable grounds to sack him? If we lose to Sons then someone will probably say "aye, but we lost to them 4 times last season, you can't expect to punt him for that", with any defeat to Arbroath the following week being "aye, but they're playing quite well at the moment". 

Dods is looking for experienced defenders! !!! I give up !!!! 

Archived