Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell - League Cup quarter-final, 26/09/2018

Elixir

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half time 1-1 and a moment if utter madness from Bigi has fucked us. Main looks out of his feet up front and needs to be replaced by Johnson asap.

Can only see one winner in this one now.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

First time i'm managed to get a half decent look at Hearts this season. What's all the hype about? :lol:

You are either at the game or watching a stream of a Hearts game? Oddball.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Is watching a Hearts game via a stream any more odd than Hearts fans watching the Hibs/Aberdeen game on BT sport last night?

To actively go out of your way to find a stream of Hearts TV coverage? Aye.
I've never watched Hibs TV nor do I ever intend to, unless it's for a derby and I have no other option.

5 minutes ago, Darren said:

To actively go out of your way to find a stream of Hearts TV coverage? Aye.
I've never watched Hibs TV nor do I ever intend to, unless it's for a derby and I have no other option.

Actually, I didn't "actively go out of my way to find a steam". I just saw it posted on this thread before it got removed. Both Hibs TV and Hearts TV are hosted by the same company.

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Actually, I didn't "actively go out of my way to find a steam". I just saw it posted on this thread before it got removed. Both Hibs TV and Hearts TV are hosted by the same company.

giphy.gif

4-0 would have been a fairer scoreline from that. Bowman's cracker apart, that was an absolutely stinking performance from us.

Line-up and tactics all wrong: Why was a clearly injured Main starrting ahead of Johnson? And how the hell did he last the entire game? Subs again from Robinson were used poorly.

Our defence was flat footed and slow and we had no answer to their pace up front. Yet again, our dismal summer recruitment is biting us big time.

We actually did okay in the first half until Bigi's disaster cost us the equaliser but the second half was pathetic. Totally clueless as to what we were supposed to be doing and individual errors all over the shop. I'm just surprised it took Hearts as long as it did to get in front as it was coming since the start of the half. We offered absolutely nothing up the other end. No out ball, no spark and carried no threat and as good as Bowman's goal was, it was completely out of the blue and I laughed at the time saying "f**k me, that is daylight robbery". 

Simply not acceptable and we can have no complaints whatsoever.

Usual bollox from MJC
Hearts better team by far in 2nd half. No complaints. Their 3rd goal was just a very good move.
Better players usually win games and bigger budgets also. 

Who actually reads his pish? More fool you.
Anyway, glad we’re on course for our rightful treble. EASY! EASY! EASY!

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Usual bollox from MJC

Hearts better team by far in 2nd half. No complaints. Their 3rd goal was just a very good move.

Better players usually win games and bigger budgets also. 

I'm not interested in how Hearts played, or what the two clubs respective budgets are, I am concerned only with our own performance and we were awful tonight. Clueless, gormless and had unforced errors all over the place. That's nothing to do with the budget, that is just basic, basic stuff.

I take nothing away from Hearts, they played well and thoroughly deserved their win, but from our point of view, we were disgraceful and that deserves to be highlighted.

Archived