FAO MR JAMES NICHOLLS

I've watched the best striker in the league being slated for his apparent desire for financial gain on this forum, 2 fish bowls, 10 jager bombs and a couple of encouraging words from his pals and we would like to offer the new mid annandale manager the opportunity to sign Roman Soltys?

#romanscominghome #midsfortheleauge #soltyssignsfornowt #mugsysrecordsupforgrabs

#dinglesstagontour

#weawaityourresponse

30 minutes ago, mad4aafc said:

I've watched the best striker in the league being slated for his apparent desire for financial gain on this forum, 2 fish bowls, 10 jager bombs and a couple of encouraging words from his pals and we would like to offer the new mid annandale manager the opportunity to sign Roman Soltys?

#romanscominghome #midsfortheleauge #soltyssignsfornowt #mugsysrecordsupforgrabs

#dinglesstagontour

#weawaityourresponse

Never drink on an empty head .

And a I have watched the best striker in the sosfl already commit himself more than a month ago sory to disappoint your speech and ruin your weekend
SORRY? No need for apologies, my speech isn't disappointed and neither am I, I take it we are talking about roman? And if so then committed to what may i ask? And for the record, you've not ruined my weekend I'm just curious as to wtf your on about?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Aguerooooo said:

You boys got your wish. Mids splashing the money on Roman Soltys

No sign on fee, match fee or goal bonus. The lad just wants to see his final couple of seasons out at his boyhood club. He has a young family remember so this will have a lot to do with it also. Heard he's not committed to playing every week. 

Archived