The Correct punishment ??

DanMan

13 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

In today’s society you’re frowned upon if you don’t accept these homosexuals, It’s a disgrace .
The offence for the player should be the same as it is for foul and abusive language unless there’s a rule I don’t know about, that’s if that’s what he’s guilty of saying

Disgusting isn't it? Having to accept people due to their sexuality despite it being a completely natural thing which they have no control over and doesn't harm anyone else. Next we'll need to accept black people and Asians and all sorts.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

In today’s society you’re frowned upon if you don’t accept these homosexuals, It’s a disgrace .
The offence for the player should be the same as it is for foul and abusive language unless there’s a rule I don’t know about, that’s if that’s what he’s guilty of saying

The 1970’s are alive and well.

IHave to admit that while some of the attitudes on here depress me, it's comforting to know that the mere existence of homosexuals makes the bigots deeply, and I mean DEEPLY, uncomfortable

Glad you’re happy

Disgusting isn't it? Having to accept people due to their sexuality despite it being a completely natural thing which they have no control over and doesn't harm anyone else. Next we'll need to accept black people and Asians and all sorts.

You’re exactly what’s wrong with society, because I don’t agree with your chain of thought I’m wrong, It’s called a freedom of choice, something you don’t seem to be able to accept, and as to the other point you make, there’s nothing natural about it, a man with a woman is natural

24 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

You’re exactly what’s wrong with society, because I don’t agree with your chain of thought I’m wrong, It’s called a freedom of choice, something you don’t seem to be able to accept, and as to the other point you make, there’s nothing natural about it, a man with a woman is natural

Says who?

The Greeks and the Romans were big on a bit of man on man loving - it was that pesky Christian church that didn't like it.

26 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

c**t found. 

29 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

I think Pearl Jam are shite. This is because they are shite. This is a clear fact in my eyes. Yet, despite this, millions of people think they're good. I think all the people that disagree with me are clearly wrong. This, however, is not a fact. It's merely an opinion. People liking shite music is their choice and they're welcome to it and does me, my friends, my family or society at large no harm.

You think there is something unnatural about homosexuality. This demonstrably wrong . This is a clear fact. Believing this fact, espousing it and belittling those from the LGBT community does harm me, my friends, my family and society at large.

Don't think that just because you believe something it holds equal weight. You're a w****r. You're a sad, bigoted little c**t. You deserve nothing but scorn, hatred and, hopefully, a kicking. Suck it up snowflake

No one’s asking you to be alright or not with homosexuality, you believe whatever you want, but to suggest that people shouldnt be accepted in society due to their sexuality makes you a complete c**t. I respect your right to be a c**t however. People like you are a useful reminder of how far society has come, we don’t need to review media from 30 years ago just ask Nauld.

I think Pearl Jam are shite. This is because they are shite. This is a clear fact in my eyes. Yet, despite this, millions of people think they're good. I think all the people that disagree with me are clearly wrong. This, however, is not a fact. It's merely an opinion. People liking shite music is their choice and they're welcome to it and does me, my friends, my family or society at large no harm.

You think there is something unnatural about homosexuality. This demonstrably wrong . This is a clear fact. Believing this fact, espousing it and belittling those from the LGBT community does harm me, my friends, my family and society at large.

Don't think that just because you believe something it holds equal weight. You're a w****r. You're a sad, bigoted little c**t. You deserve nothing but scorn, hatred and, hopefully, a kicking. Suck it up snowflake

You’ll be glad you got that off your chest

27 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

TheNauld can be added to the list of homophobes that the mods on here won't ban. Saying OF bigoted terms is an instant ban but bigotry of other sorts is fine it seems.

It really isnt and if it gets reported action is taken.

Generally, its far more fun to let cretins like this continue to post and be shot down by everyone else

HTH :) 

Archived