The Correct punishment ??

DanMan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brycey
2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Bryceys making a fair fist of detracting attention away from that Cumbernauld c**t.

what do you mean lol a dinnae sit on the fence- a hold it up - and i do like an exotic roll up!

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Never change, juniors. Never change.

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, do change ffs.

I seem to remember the Aberdeen fans singing that absolutely cringeworthy Ian Durant song only a few weeks ago.

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I seem to remember the Aberdeen fans singing that absolutely cringeworthy Ian Durant song only a few weeks ago.

If you mean one with homophobic lyrics then yes that is disgusting and should be rightly slated.

If you mean the one about a certain tackle them f**k him and his despicable cheating dead club.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you mean one with homophobic lyrics then yes that is disgusting and should be rightly slated.

If you mean the one about a certain tackle them f**k him and his despicable cheating dead club.

I mean the one that makes your point about the Juniors appear really fucking stupid.

Hope that helps narrow it down for you. 

3 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I think Pearl Jam are shite. This is because they are shite. This is a clear fact in my eyes. Yet, despite this, millions of people think they're good. I think all the people that disagree with me are clearly wrong. This, however, is not a fact. It's merely an opinion. People liking shite music is their choice and they're welcome to it and does me, my friends, my family or society at large no harm.

Quite comfortably the worst point made in the thread. You should be ashamed of yourserlf.

12 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I mean the one that makes your point about the Juniors appear really fucking stupid.

Hope that helps narrow it down for you. 

You're well named. 

Guest brycey
28 minutes ago, santheman said:

All this and no one even knows what the boy is supposed to have said.

Feck knows what this place will be like when it becomes known.

feck knows al be spaced oot man lol

Guest brycey
4 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Does...does he think that's your name?

your stuttering there - a could put you in touch with a good speech therapist lol

Guest brycey
21 minutes ago, iPhone said:

He was giving you the rap version.

21 minutes ago, iPhone said:

He was giving you the rap version.

crackin lol maybe in ma case it should b the punk version - n nae comments lol

9 hours ago, Shanner said:

Cryptic to the point of being incomprehensible and bizarre use of quotes given that I didn't say the words you're attributing to me. 

Should Junior football be a platform for saying whatever you like regardless of how much offence it causes? I seem to remember you tut tutting on numerous occasions about foul language from fans at junior matches. 

Apologies Shanner. I should have used better punctuation to illustrate what I saw as your jist. The truth was I didn’t like your pompous posts early in the thread. 

My point has been illustrated by the unfortunate guy who aired his thoughts only to receive 13 reddies so far and has managed to draw the attention of our senior fans superiors.

ETA- you’re correct I hate abusive behaviour and I hate that these insults have occurred, let alone at a Junior football match. It’s the bigger picture that worries me more. 

Archived