Ayr vs Dunfermline

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another absolute canter bar 15 minutes in the second half. How Morton let Andy Murdoch go is beyond me.

Robinson falling out with the ball-boy 🤣

And Hippolyte raging at Kerr
And Sandy Clark raging at Danny Devine
And everyone raging with Adams

An afternoon of falling outs.

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:
7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

What?

Embarrassing result really.

5-2 game last year. An utter pumping but no reflection on where the two teams would finish.

Everyone loves an optimist.

Well done on scoring against us, only the 2nd so far this season in all games.

10 minutes ago, Edmond Dantès said:

Aye, but who done the drilling?

Why do you ask?  Does it make any difference?   I would hazard a guess you are having a go at someone.  Whoever it is that is drilling the team he is an employee of Ayr United and almost certainly brought onto the payroll by the manager, who I'm sure will have a major say on daily training.

Some of the best managers/coaches around spend little time on  delivering sessions

Fantastic result and fantastic start to the season...well done Ayr.

Everyone loves an optimist.
Well done on scoring against us, only the 2nd so far this season in all games.
As I say, I hope that today's result/performance doesn't reflect our overall finish. If it does we are relegated. It might be optimistic but I believe our previous performances are that of a top 4 side, this needs to be a one off for that goal to be achieved.

I find it difficult to judge ayr any differently after today. We let them in on goal easily and barely challenged them defensively. It will take much more from us to see what they are truly capable of, league 1 nobodies may have been a harsh judgement however arbroath spanked the clear favourites for the title and nobody will say they are a championship side in waiting.

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

As I say, I hope that today's result/performance doesn't reflect our overall finish. If it does we are relegated. It might be optimistic but I believe our previous performances are that of a top 4 side, this needs to be a one off for that goal to be achieved.

I find it difficult to judge ayr any differently after today. We let them in on goal easily and barely challenged them defensively. It will take much more from us to see what they are truly capable of, league 1 nobodies may have been a harsh judgement however arbroath spanked the clear favourites for the title and nobody will say they are a championship side in waiting.

Keep clutching those straws, my Fife friend.

You were ridden

The fact is Dunfermline aren’t a bad side, well run nowadays and an established professional club. Good fans and a good backing with season tickets etc. 

However, you’ve just been spanked by an in form Ayr team. We may be classed as an ‘underdog’ having just come up......but we’ve got some tenacious bite this time! 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

When will El Bak get out of Adams back pocket.

Hippolyte can be quality when he stops getting so angry for no reason.

We have played far better than that tbh, but we’re so clinical most of the time.

That  was some first half from Forrest, as good as I've ever seen  him. Smith was very good despite being out of position. Suspected Jackson would  have  a say on things but with Dunfermline having  to come out in the second half and attack, it didn't really amount to much.

Took our chances very well but the thought occurs that young Doohan gives our defence a lot more confidence than previous incumbents. Definitely one for the future and McCall has done well to get him for a season from Celtic.  

Archived