pollok 3v2 cambuslang goals 18.8.18

lokforever

2 hours ago, Kilsyth Gers said:

What a size Gemmill is now! :o

Yes he’s 6 foot 5 and in good shape. I tell you what I’ve not seen a better forward than him yet in this league and we have played some of the best teams. By God I bet you wish you had him at Kilsyth. I remember that looping header he scored at your place last season as he captained us to a 4 - 1 victory . He’s a top player and our captain and we love him.

3 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

Yes he’s 6 foot 5 and in good shape. I tell you what I’ve not seen a better forward than him yet in this league and we have played some of the best teams. By God I bet you wish you had him at Kilsyth. I remember that looping header he scored at your place last season as he captained us to a 4 - 1 victory . He’s a top player and our captain and we love him.

Good shape?Image result for john gemmell cambuslang

Is the shape a barrel?

21 minutes ago, Kilsyth Gers said:

Good shape?Image result for john gemmell cambuslang

Is the shape a barrel?

You know what I take quite a lot of offence to your comments. We live in a world where a young footballer killed himself last week  . In a world where there is a mental health epidemic  I just don’t think it’s fair for you to come and slag him or anyone like that, Do you not think players read this?  The fact you have went to google to find a pic of John Gemmell and scrolled to find his least flattering pic is actually quite sad and it’s a pic from 6 months ago. How would you like it if someone came to your line of work or hobby and started slagging your appearance. It’s uncalled for in my opinion and by the way that was another 3 goals he scored that day.

2 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

You know what I take quite a lot of offence to your comments. We live in a world where a young footballer killed himself last week  . In a world where there is a mental health epidemic  I just don’t think it’s fair for you to come and slag him or anyone like that, Do you not think players read this?  The fact you have went to google to find a pic of John Gemmell and scrolled to find his least flattering pic is actually quite sad and it’s a pic from 6 months ago. How would you like it if someone came to your line of work or hobby and started slagging your appearance. It’s uncalled for in my opinion and by the way that was another 3 goals he scored that day.

You take offence?  Dry your eyes buttercup, you being offended doesnt mean your opinion means any more than anyone elses

YOU said he was in great shape, despite the video from TODAY showing otherwise, so what does the pic being 6 month old have to do with anything?

And knowing John, he is perfectly capable of laughing it off,  im sure he has heard a lot worse 

17 minutes ago, Kilsyth Gers said:

You take offence?  Dry your eyes buttercup, you being offended doesnt mean your opinion means any more than anyone elses

YOU said he was in great shape, despite the video from TODAY showing otherwise, so what does the pic being 6 month old have to do with anything?

And knowing John, he is perfectly capable of laughing it off,  im sure he has heard a lot worse 

Why not come down to any home game and let John know  your feelings about his appearance and I’m certain he won’t laugh it off. John is as light now as he has been  at any time since he joined us 18 months ago . Any game just DM me and I can arrange it for you. It would make a good video I think - let’s see if your such a good sport now? 

3 hours ago, dk81130 said:

Why not come down to any home game and let John know  your feelings about his appearance and I’m certain he won’t laugh it off. John is as light now as he has been  at any time since he joined us 18 months ago . Any game just DM me and I can arrange it for you. It would make a good video I think - let’s see if your such a good sport now? 

DM me who you are and ill think about it

Ex team mate of Johns, im pretty sure ill be safe enough :D  whats he gonna do, eat me?  

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stenhousemuir-striker-john-gemmell-launches-2990178

You still offended buttercup?

Just now, dk81130 said:

Little man haha DM sent . 

"We play Glenafton on September 1st. I’ve spoke to John . If you come at 12.30 I’m sure he will be happy for you to air your grievances you have with him. If you ask for me David I will take care of it. I’m sure John will be happy to catch up with an old team mate."

Yeah... lot of "David's" in the world, asked who you were, dont be shy now buttercup

And what grievances?  I said he was "some size", he is  ;)

Archived