Today’s scores

dr lector

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ABC123. said:

A draw would have been a fair result hurlford didn’t deserve to win couple of dodgy decisions

My take on the game was that Hurlford didn't play anywhere near what they can but credit to Craigie as they didn't let them, the only really bad decision for me was in the first half when Craigie should have had a stonewall penalty when the keeper clattered your big striker and the ref played on, from where I was standing the penalty Hurlford got looked a stonewaller and I couldn't really understand the protests, For me it was a really tight game but felt Hurlford just deserved it in the end. The two wide players for Craigie along with the boy Banks up top make a good attacking force and if Craigie can get up for games and play the way they did yesterday then I'd expect them to finish well up the table this season. 

1 hour ago, ABC123. said:

A draw would have been a fair result hurlford didn’t deserve to win couple of dodgy decisions

Craigie probably deserved a draw with the effort they put in, but in the end Hurlford saw it out and got the win.

I think Craigie will do well in their league with the veteran Cammys influence.

Catrine 2 inverclyde 2, catrine up 2-0 with 10 mins to go, then sent down to 10 men, inverclyde score on 85th minute, then last kick of the ball with a corner which their keeper came up for and scored a header to make it 2 each lol absolute scenes!

Archived