Today’s scores

dr lector

51 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

I feel for Galston, they were always a well drilled side under Bexy and co, with a fantastic set up.

I said a few weeks ago that i fear they could go down this season, hopefully im wrong!

Turned up last night just as Galston scored and asked what the score was to be told down 4-1. Galston have some good players but really struggled in every department. It was always going to be downhill when Stitt left, watching that last night it looks like a potential Knockentiber, Clark Drive. Nothing on or off the pitch!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, THEMOLE91 said:

Turned up last night just as Galston scored and asked what the score was to be told down 4-1. Galston have some good players but really struggled in every department. It was always going to be downhill when Stitt left, watching that last night it looks like a potential Knockentiber, Clark Drive. Nothing on or off the pitch!

took in cumnock v hurlford.. last night ,thought  the nock could have won it.. then  when i saw this result .. i thought how many players  have galston  lost .. at the same time   i knew  that hurlford would have a great crow at this result .. and what i was told they were   all laughing there heads off  and being disrespectful to galston.. you just cant buy class . buy buying players for 9 years  thats the hurlford way..  why this mob H/T is the most hated amateur team ever in ayrshire amateur histroy..  still  to this day remember walking off the park after getting beat by 11 goals   and the remarks were you should maybe take up net ball .. this is how you RESPECT  other teams .. hated till the day they fold

4 minutes ago, hate cheats said:

took in cumnock v hurlford.. last night ,thought  the nock could have won it.. then  when i saw this result .. i thought how many players  have galston  lost .. at the same time   i knew  that hurlford would have a great crow at this result .. and what i was told they were   all laughing there heads off  and being disrespectful to galston.. you just cant buy class . buy buying players for 9 years  thats the hurlford way..  why this mob H/T is the most hated amateur team ever in ayrshire amateur histroy..  still  to this day remember walking off the park after getting beat by 11 goals   and the remarks were you should maybe take up net ball .. this is how you RESPECT  other teams .. hated till the day they fold

They wur laughing like fuk when their team that cost thoosands cdnae beat Cumnock who will prob finish in bottom hawf off league cum end o season?? Scum o the earth they b*****ds 

10 minutes ago, hate cheats said:

It was Hurlford AFC not Hurlford Thistle

I took in the hurlford derby last weekend as a neutral btw ... and watched the ammies get played off the park by a very good thistle side.. whilst being two nil down the ammies manager was still telling his players the... " They know they're pish" talk and how they were far the better team on the day?? And that was right before thistle headed in the 3rd goal..the manager wisnae long in shutting his mouth I tell u that much.. Your right when u say they've no class or even a plan b to change a game.

37 minutes ago, hate cheats said:

I'm confused

1 hour ago, hate cheats said:

What has the ammies being disrespectful got too do with Thistle paying players and being so hated? Or is it just any excuse too bring the paying players thing into every single forum? Like Ayrshireboy i am little confused 

23 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

What has the ammies being disrespectful got too do with Thistle paying players and being so hated? Or is it just any excuse too bring the paying players thing into every single forum? Like Ayrshireboy i am little confused 

I think he possibly means when hurlford thistle heard of galston result they were all laughing there heads off after cumnock game. Doubt it was the ammies laughing at galston but could be wrong

29 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

I really can't figure out his post either, one thing I can guarantee is that the ammies players were in no way disrespectful towards Galston, the boys at the ammies are friendly with the Galston boys and wish them all the best, Galston still have some good quality players and also some young boys who probably just need a bit of confidence, hopefully they can get a good result soon and start turning their season around 

2 hours ago, hate cheats said:

I’ve read this several times and can’t make any sense of it at all !!!!!!

2 hours ago, Ayrshiresflyinghippo said:

I took in the hurlford derby last weekend as a neutral btw ... and watched the ammies get played off the park by a very good thistle side.. whilst being two nil down the ammies manager was still telling his players the... " They know they're pish" talk and how they were far the better team on the day?? And that was right before thistle headed in the 3rd goal..the manager wisnae long in shutting his mouth I tell u that much.. Your right when u say they've no class or even a plan b to change a game.

We all take in other amateur matches as a neutral on occasion and we all stand at the side and think that sidelines are poor and cringe at some of the comments. But we are quick too forget that during our matches we are all guilty. You show me one manager, committee member or substitute standing at the side off the park when things aren't going their way who don't say something out of frustration or too try put opposition off and I will show you a liar.

The "class" that keeps getting continually mentioned here, comes at the end of a match when the 90 mins that has just past gets put too bed. At the conclusion of the Hurlford derby every single player and committee member shook hands and in some cases, embraced, as both teams have friends on either side. Both teams then shared a pub for a couple of hours, had a few pints together, spoke about the match and not a cross word was spoken. That, to me, shows "class" 

Archived