Today’s scores

dr lector

Seen this game today, st.patricks 2.0 up before sendings off colville had a good 10minutes early 2nd half but couldnt get a goal. Usual colville, when they are winning they are all laughs and jokes and been nice with the ref but when getting beat they lose all discipline, i know they will argue about wanting to win and hate losing but 1 was for 2 bookings fair enough but to get another player and coach sent off for abusing the ref isnt good enough. Handshakes at the end of the game but well deserved win by the hone team but as you say a long hard season.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mick Kennedy

I think all teams like a laugh and joke when they are winning, our discipline is outstanding every season.  The straigh red was the correct decision we have no complaints. 

Guest Mick Kennedy

Of course we don’t like getting beat mate, that why the core group of players have won so much mate. I have no complaints about today mate, other than missing some early chances. St Pats won the games they deserved the 3 points, as I said we move on and get everyone back then see were the season takes us. 

34 minutes ago, owenzy said:

Seen this game today, st.patricks 2.0 up before sendings off colville had a good 10minutes early 2nd half but couldnt get a goal. Usual colville, when they are winning they are all laughs and jokes and been nice with the ref but when getting beat they lose all discipline, i know they will argue about wanting to win and hate losing but 1 was for 2 bookings fair enough but to get another player and coach sent off for abusing the ref isnt good enough. Handshakes at the end of the game but well deserved win by the hone team but as you say a long hard season.

28 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I think all teams like a laugh and joke when they are winning, our discipline is outstanding every season.  The straigh red was the correct decision we have no complaints. 

Footballs a funny old game lads , we all want to win no matter what , emotions anger , whatever you want to call it , cannot be helped , it happens , things get said in heat of moment , that's what's great about the game imo , if you lose that rawness  you lose the edge . Lol nobody is unbeatable , regardless of who you are , go out and give everything , and I'm not signalling any team out , goes out to every team. 

Watched this game yesterday St pats worth the win Colvile missed 3/4 great chances during the game. Frustration on colvile part at a clear dive from the St pats number 7 already on a yellow which lead to the straight red for the big colvile boy and also a goal chopped off which looked like it was ok. good battle though.

34 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Took in the Hurlford derby yesterday. Great game. HT dominated first half and should have been out of sight but the ammies came out and dominated second half but just couldn't score. Smashing game for the neutral 

Binge drinker did thistle have many new faces or still the same from last season

18 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

Binge drinker did thistle have many new faces or still the same from last season

They had Callum Davidson, Jordan Drummond, Eddie ablorth, Ted McVey, Adam Wales who I think are all new for this season. The big lad Curry wasn't playing I think he's on holiday.  They do look better than last season imo. I don't think Shortlees will want too play them without Keir based on yesterday's scores. If the ammies had scored while they were on top I reckon they would have beat them right enough

8 hours ago, craig ross said:

Watched this game yesterday St pats worth the win Colvile missed 3/4 great chances during the game. Frustration on colvile part at a clear dive from the St pats number 7 already on a yellow which lead to the straight red for the big colvile boy and also a goal chopped off which looked like it was ok. good battle though.

Saw 2nd half ditched milton at dumbarton as the noise and crowd over the road looked far more interesting! 

What an exciting battle. Agree no 7 shouldve went late on for his dive but colville disallowed goal was foul on GK all day long.

Two superb sides! A great game to watch! 

Saw 2nd half ditched milton at dumbarton as the noise and crowd over the road looked far more interesting! 
What an exciting battle. Agree no 7 shouldve went late on for his dive but colville disallowed goal was foul on GK all day long.
Was a good tussle great battle between 2 really good teams thought the boy just out jumped the keeper but keepers get those decisions, didnt think the amount of cards dished out overly helped ref i thought just went for the cards to easily but im not a ref

4 minutes ago, craig ross said:
1 hour ago, TNW said:

Was a good tussle great battle between 2 really good teams thought the boy just out jumped the keeper but keepers get those decisions, didnt think the amount of cards dished out overly helped ref i thought just went for the cards to easily but im not a ref

Who would want to be in a situation such as that 

That’s the last few games new farm have let a lead slip. Instead of being 12/12 in league and running away with it they will be in a long hard battle all season. Points on the board early doors could have made a massive difference but they have the boy Parker back scoring for fun so they will probably come good at some point

Archived