Today’s scores

dr lector

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Colville early season jitters , ? How was the game ? 

Only caught 30 mins of it and looked competitive. Tackles were flying in. Heard colville went down to 9 so that might have had bearing on result. Some new faces for both teams by looks of it so might just be saints have gelled quicker. Colville will still be thereabouts in all the big honours

Guest Mick Kennedy

No early jitters just not our day. We missed great chances early on we should have went in front missed 3 great chances with 2 cleared off the line. Then St Pats scored 2 before half time. Second half was scrappy with both teams missing good opportunities, no issues with the result We re group and go again, we will see how the season pans out. 

5 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

No early jitters just not our day. We missed great chances early on we should have went in front missed 3 great chances with 2 cleared off the line. Then St Pats scored 2 before half time. Second half was scrappy with both teams missing good opportunities, no issues with the result We re group and go again, we will see how the season pans out. 

Didn't mean it in a bad way mate, was just putting the question out their,as was surprised wae result that's all, I've no doubt you,s will bounce back , all the best. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
8 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Didn't mean it in a bad way mate, was just putting the question out their,as was surprised wae result that's all, I've no doubt you,s will bounce back , all the best. 

I know you didn’t mate, I didn’t tkae it that’s way mate. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
10 minutes ago, The golden child said:

Write collville off at your pearl no prizes giving out in August there will be twists and turns throughout the season st psts looking good tho hairstaines last week collville this week?? good to see the new look Drummy Ams getting there season off to a winning start 

St Pats are a very good side as they were last year, and I sure they will be competing for all the trophies on show. As you said August a funny month, teams still missing players and stuff I know St Pats had one or two missing. Out injury list is terrible at the min, 

Chrissy Craig, Chris Malone, Gary Currie, Kevin Fotherinnghan, Gary Theirney, Harry, Daniel,

all out injured once we get everyone back we will have a great squad, hopefully help us to have another successful season, we take nothing for granted Im sure there will be many twists and turns. We will see what happens come may. 

Archived