Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dr lector

Today’s scores

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sunnysider said:

Wasn't there but heard shortlees drew 6-6 with ardeer

Must have been some game but a bit worrying Shortlees shipping 11 goals in 2 league games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, das scooter boy said:
1 hour ago, sunnysider said:
Wasn't there but heard shortlees drew 6-6 with ardeer

I heard we were down 5-1

Ardeer up 6-1 down to 10 and blew it with 25 to go 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Colville early season jitters , ? How was the game ? 

Only caught 30 mins of it and looked competitive. Tackles were flying in. Heard colville went down to 9 so that might have had bearing on result. Some new faces for both teams by looks of it so might just be saints have gelled quicker. Colville will still be thereabouts in all the big honours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No early jitters just not our day. We missed great chances early on we should have went in front missed 3 great chances with 2 cleared off the line. Then St Pats scored 2 before half time. Second half was scrappy with both teams missing good opportunities, no issues with the result We re group and go again, we will see how the season pans out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Write collville off at your pearl no prizes giving out in August there will be twists and turns throughout the season st psts looking good tho hairstaines last week collville this week?? good to see the new look Drummy Ams getting there season off to a winning start 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

No early jitters just not our day. We missed great chances early on we should have went in front missed 3 great chances with 2 cleared off the line. Then St Pats scored 2 before half time. Second half was scrappy with both teams missing good opportunities, no issues with the result We re group and go again, we will see how the season pans out. 

 

Didn't mean it in a bad way mate, was just putting the question out their,as was surprised wae result that's all, I've no doubt you,s will bounce back , all the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Didn't mean it in a bad way mate, was just putting the question out their,as was surprised wae result that's all, I've no doubt you,s will bounce back , all the best. 

I know you didn’t mate, I didn’t tkae it that’s way mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The golden child said:

Write collville off at your pearl no prizes giving out in August there will be twists and turns throughout the season st psts looking good tho hairstaines last week collville this week?? good to see the new look Drummy Ams getting there season off to a winning start 

St Pats are a very good side as they were last year, and I sure they will be competing for all the trophies on show. As you said August a funny month, teams still missing players and stuff I know St Pats had one or two missing. Out injury list is terrible at the min, 

Chrissy Craig, Chris Malone, Gary Currie, Kevin Fotherinnghan, Gary Theirney, Harry, Daniel,

all out injured once we get everyone back we will have a great squad, hopefully help us to have another successful season, we take nothing for granted Im sure there will be many twists and turns. We will see what happens come may. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...