Today’s scores

dr lector

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be with united. Late goal from hurlford saw them come out on top but largs played really well and deserved at least a point, thought the Largs keeper could have done Better with Liam caddies winning goal. All in all decent day out but kinda raging with myself that I didn't take in the Killie ams v craigie game or even the new farm v Stewarton game but Iv seem new farm 2/3. Times already this season.

I meant surprised mate, I thought new farm wouldn’t have been long with them

Nah not for me, it was always going to be a tough game. This Stewarton team comfortably was promoted last season from a Tough tough league and have won 3 of first 4 league games in the prem . No idea how the game went other that the two teams fb pages but I think I always expected a narrow Stewarton win. Did u see a lot of new farm pre season as think I remember u writing there chances off of even competing in the first this season. How are catrine looking ? A mixed Bag of results so far.

Nah not for me, it was always going to be a tough game. This Stewarton team comfortably was promoted last season from a Tough tough league and have won 3 of first 4 league games in the prem . No idea how the game went other that the two teams fb pages but I think I always expected a narrow Stewarton win. Did u see a lot of new farm pre season as think I remember u writing there chances off of even competing in the first this season. How are catrine looking ? A mixed Bag of results so far.

No disrespect to the teams who stewarton have beat this season in the league but they have been all close encounters, and the 3 games have been from teams who have a good chance of getting relegated only in my opinion tho, and the one team that beat them where hurlford afc, and from what I read was 2-0 going on 10. Youd think I hated stewarton with this post lol I have no problem with them and hope they stay up but just stating facts, and no not me mate I’m sure I said new farm would do well in the 1st? If I didn’t I’ll stand corrected mate, but I feel new farm are a better team than stewarton and with stewarton losing manager etc I feel they have went down hill a little, but as you said 4 games 3 wins you can’t grumble with that mate! And aye not a good start for Catrine fair result with new farm, and glenmuir always being a bogey team away from home god knows why! But 7-1 against killie United at weekend then a ruff test against a good Troon side tomorrow night so see how things go from there

No disrespect to the teams who stewarton have beat this season in the league but they have been all close encounters, and the 3 games have been from teams who have a good chance of getting relegated only in my opinion tho, and the one team that beat them where hurlford afc, and from what I read was 2-0 going on 10. Youd think I hated stewarton with this post lol I have no problem with them and hope they stay up but just stating facts, and no not me mate I’m sure I said new farm would do well in the 1st? If I didn’t I’ll stand corrected mate, but I feel new farm are a better team than stewarton and with stewarton losing manager etc I feel they have went down hill a little, but as you said 4 games 3 wins you can’t grumble with that mate! And aye not a good start for Catrine fair result with new farm, and glenmuir always being a bogey team away from home god knows why! But 7-1 against killie United at weekend then a ruff test against a good Troon side tomorrow night so see how things go from there

No no bark it didn't sound like u hate Stewarton at all, Iv not seen them this season but they blew that division away last season and to my knowledge haven't lost anyone, I just feel for teams like Stewarton and Crosshouse who are kinda ignored even the they have both been promoted as champions and teams like ardeer and new Farm are talked up when they finished behind those teams. Again Iv nothing against they two but doesn't make sene to me. I don't think think Catrine will have any issues with troon tonight . Can see a 3/4-1 win

No no bark it didn't sound like u hate Stewarton at all, Iv not seen them this season but they blew that division away last season and to my knowledge haven't lost anyone, I just feel for teams like Stewarton and Crosshouse who are kinda ignored even the they have both been promoted as champions and teams like ardeer and new Farm are talked up when they finished behind those teams. Again Iv nothing against they two but doesn't make sene to me. I don't think think Catrine will have any issues with troon tonight . Can see a 3/4-1 win

Yes mate your correct they did, and that’s a hard league to blow away, all be it they kind of lost their way near the end but it was clear about 11/12 games in stewarton where going up, which never happens that early in that league! I also don’t think new farm should get get spoke up as much as they do, they are not world beaters by any means they just have strength in depth which a lot of teams don’t, and I can’t say much about ardeer once again they were a good side in the first division last year but by no means they weren’t unbeatable as a good few teams done last year, but they seem to be holding their own in the premier. Troon are a hard team big boys always seem to pull draws out the bag lol

Yes mate your correct they did, and that’s a hard league to blow away, all be it they kind of lost their way near the end but it was clear about 11/12 games in stewarton where going up, which never happens that early in that league! I also don’t think new farm should get get spoke up as much as they do, they are not world beaters by any means they just have strength in depth which a lot of teams don’t, and I can’t say much about ardeer once again they were a good side in the first division last year but by no means they weren’t unbeatable as a good few teams done last year, but they seem to be holding their own in the premier. Troon are a hard team big boys always seem to pull draws out the bag lol

Can I ask how we lost our way near the end

Played 22

Won 18

Drew 1

Lost 3

For 81

Against 16

Points 55

The three games we lost, they were all lost by a goal and won our last nine league games.

Can I ask how we lost our way near the end

Played 22
Won 18
Drew 1
Lost 3
For 81
Against 16
Points 55

The three games we lost, they were all lost by a goal and won our last nine league games.

Take no offence from that Gary mate as I said in my post yous are the only team in a long while to basically have been picked half way through league to get promoted, I thought nearer the end of the season that’s when yous lost a couple and drew, stand corrected if wrong tho mate

Take no offence from that Gary mate as I said in my post yous are the only team in a long while to basically have been picked half way through league to get promoted, I thought nearer the end of the season that’s when yous lost a couple and drew, stand corrected if wrong tho mate

No worries,

15 hours ago, TheBark said:

The Hurlford ammies game against Stewarton was never 2-0 going on ten mate,it was quite a close game,on saying that Hurlford played 40 minutes with 10 men.

Archived