Indian or Chinese ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Indian because Chinese is just pish, greasy soy sauce obsessed pish to be precise. 

Spiced Haddock followed by Butter Chicken with some pilau rice and a nice fresh naan bread is the food of the gods. 

Ghee, that was informative.

indian is vastly superior. try and sample somerging different each time. last week was Garlic Chilli Masala and a Kadie. we aalways order 2 and split them. unless shes being a halfwit and demanding Korma which i think is vile and the same texture as cat sick

Indian because Chinese is just pish, greasy soy sauce obsessed pish to be precise. 
Spiced Haddock followed by Butter Chicken with some pilau rice and a nice fresh naan bread is the food of the gods. 

Although I would be firmly in the Indian camp on this topic. Chinese doesn't get a fair representation in the UK which is mostly Canton shit. If you get Hunan, Szechuan or Yunan, Chinese is hard to beat.

11 hours ago, ah-dee said:

indian is vastly superior. try and sample somerging different each time. last week was Garlic Chilli Masala and a Kadie. we aalways order 2 and split them. unless shes being a halfwit and demanding Korma which i think is vile and the same texture as cat sick

Is that the yellowish coloured one? Not too keen on it, although I've ate it.

11 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Although I would be firmly in the Indian camp on this topic. Chinese doesn't get a fair representation in the UK which is mostly Canton shit. If you get Hunan, Szechuan or Yunan, Chinese is hard to beat.

I can have either, although I'd prefer an Indian, as I posted earlier

1 hour ago, Stinky Bone said:

Can't beat a good curry.  A nice Lamb madras or jalfrezi, even a korma can be nice.  Pilau rice, naan bread, pakoras and poppadoms with the spiced onions and chutney. 

Chinese can be good too for a change, but I often find it underwhelming.  Thai food is quite good.  

But a proper bit of haddock from the chipper is superior to any other option.  

Agree with this, although I get mine from the chippy...

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I prefer Chinese takeaway. I don't mind Indian but would rather a homemade curry over both takeaways. 

My wife makes a good curry - it would be a hard choice between hers and an Indian, though.

51 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I can have either, although I'd prefer an Indian, as I posted earlier

Agree with this, although I get mine from the chippy...

My wife makes a good curry - it would be a hard choice between hers and an Indian, though.

She's reading this, isn't she?

4 hours ago, philpy said:

I’d love to open a Chinese restaurant and call it “soy division”.

What's your view on the new kids on the block? I mean things like Tabasco & Soy?

Archived