Scores 18 Aug

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

5 0 Dunipace Ft

Enjoyed my trip to the Eye, apart from the rain, and got to see some seals in the harbour.

Eyemouth were well in the game until they lost 2 quick goals around the half hour mark - 2nd half was one way traffic but Eyemouth aren't as bad as results would suggest.

1 hour ago, drs said:

Enjoyed my trip to the Eye, apart from the rain, and got to see some seals in the harbour.

Them greedy b*****ds need a baseball bat across the napper, not a fash left in the harbour. Eyemouth did well first 30 mins, then the lad hits yin in the top corner, then they lose another quickly.  First 15 after HT has been an on going problem for a while, another 3 and game over. Thought your wee captain was mom, and no7 was causing problems with his pace. No 10 will be lying in bed the night thinking about the one he put over the bar with the goal gaping :lol:,  can’t fault our effort, all the best, good to see you brought a few down 

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

Them greedy b*****ds need a baseball bat across the napper, not a fash left in the harbour. Eyemouth did well first 30 mins, then the lad hits yin in the top corner, then they lose another quickly.  First 15 after HT has been an on going problem for a while, another 3 and game over. Thought your wee captain was mom, and no7 was causing problems with his pace. No 10 will be lying in bed the night thinking about the one he put over the bar with the goal gaping :lol:,  can’t fault our effort, all the best, good to see you brought a few down 

Enjoyed our visit to Eyemouth the people and the hospitality was great wee word of thanks to your chairman for the welcome to the park nice touch

11 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Hopefully the boys will take encouragement with the way they played in the first 30 mins and start to get that self belief that they can compete.. 3rd goal was a bit of a stinger but hey ho.. We all make mistakes.. 

I thought your keeper had a good game, he makes one mistake and it costs a goal - as @heedthebaa mentioned earlier, Gary Wright makes one mistake with an empty target in front of him and its not as costly. Being a keeper amplifies the mistakes but he shouldn't let it get him down, he played well.

26 minutes ago, Shogun2 said:

Hopefully the boys will take encouragement with the way they played in the first 30 mins and start to get that self belief that they can compete.. 3rd goal was a bit of a stinger but hey ho.. We all make mistakes.. 

Don’t think they should get too down tbh, thought the game was competitive, which is all you can ask for. First 15 mins after half time though, needs to be tighter 

12 minutes ago, drs said:

I thought your keeper had a good game, he makes one mistake and it costs a goal - as @heedthebaa mentioned earlier, Gary Wright makes one mistake with an empty target in front of him and its not as costly. Being a keeper amplifies the mistakes but he shouldn't let it get him down, he played well.

I never mentioned the 3rd goal, these things happen, same with No10s miss

Aye, Shogun mentioned the third goal - I then used that in the context of the missed opportunity that you mentioned! ;)

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I know ;)

Mon the Seals!!

IMG_20180818_130500.jpg

IMG_20180818_130535.jpg

IMG_20180818_130535_1.jpg

Archived