Today's scores 18th Aug

fitba coupon

5 hours ago, Glens lad said:

FT. Glenafton 6 Renfrew 2 

The lessons keep coming, 

Cumnock away next Saturday,

it's no' gettin' any easier!

The only consolation (not sure if that's the right word!) is that there are quite a few (mostly fellow promoted sides!) all in a similar boat!

Think we'll all be glad when we start playing each other,

some of us are finally going to get some points!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peasy more than held their own in the first half at Blair Park today, but they are a very young side and their naivety showed at times. Ford scored three very good goals second half and won comfortably, but I think Peasy could trouble teams with their pace going forward, but they to defend better.
The lack of experience is telling at the moment as we have a couple of players unavailable for various reasons. We also got handed a tough start, Kilwinning who should have won the league last year, Glenafton who won the league and cup 2 years ago and still have almost the same squad, and Hurlford who looked excellent at times today and have maximum points from 4 games. Biggest disappointment was not taking something at Kilbirnie where we had more than enough pressure in the second half to get at least a point.

We had a good chance to go 2-1 up today, with the keeper pulling off a good save. I'm sure all the promoted sides will be learning that you have to be clinical in this division.

22 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

The lack of experience is telling at the moment as we have a couple of players unavailable for various reasons. We also got handed a tough start, Kilwinning who should have won the league last year, Glenafton who won the league and cup 2 years ago and still have almost the same squad, and Hurlford who looked excellent at times today and have maximum points from 4 games. Biggest disappointment was not taking something at Kilbirnie where we had more than enough pressure in the second half to get at least a point.

We had a good chance to go 2-1 up today, with the keeper pulling off a good save. I'm sure all the promoted sides will be learning that you have to be clinical in this division.

The travelling must be killing yous as well. I think yous should only play Home games in this league. 

You's must be worse then darvel played the game for sixty minutes with 10 men 
Whitletts best team in the first half but darvel with 10 men best team in the second half end of 
And that is my honest opinion 
We were missing 2 players who are probably our best players today and darvel still struggled our budget was halved from last season and I would darvel budget would 10 times more than us and you couldn't tell thought they were terrible

6 points from 12
A bit early for relegation pish,
I don't expect Kilbirnie to be in the relegation fight but a few teams in relegation zone will look at Kilbirnie as a team to be picking up 1 to 4 points from.

12 minutes ago, Shannon said:
51 minutes ago, qwerty said:
6 points from 12
A bit early for relegation pish,

I don't expect Kilbirnie to be in the relegation fight but a few teams in relegation zone will look at Kilbirnie as a team to be picking up 1 to 4 points from.

Now there's a summation

On 7/28/2018 at 23:16, iPhone said:

Yous always have to spoil it with GIRUY. 

I expect this sort of stuff  from the Darvel idiot...

On 8/15/2018 at 22:13, passbackdave said:

Well played rossvale moff has them doing the right things and use will feel dissapointed not 2 win the tie tonight use done and shouldve had a pen in 1st half.

Mon the moff

Mon the papers

Archived