Today's scores 18th Aug

fitba coupon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

It should be, for the money they have spent they are shite. That feels like a defeat the day

You's must be worse then darvel played the game for sixty minutes with 10 men 

Whitletts best team in the first half but darvel with 10 men best team in the second half end of 

And that is my honest opinion 

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Larkhall are going to copy Thorniewood with a food theme on their shirts, every one of them is going to have mince on it.

They had two chances and took both to be fair. The football St Rochs played to was as good as I've seen  for years, albeit against a poor defence. The new enclosure gives the place a finished look and I was glad it was there today.

Hurlford going well did they make many signings this season?
A few. Biggest change is in midfield where David Barron and Liam Caddis are the new centre mid partnership. Caddy scored two today and both were excellent team goals. Ayr loanee James Hilton came on in the second half to make his debut and scored. Last season's top scorer Ross Robertson also netted today.

I’d say Petershill have to get themselves sorted soon, we took four off them last weekend but it could/should have been more. At the moment they are a very poor side they showed absolutely nothing last sat. 
Peasy more than held their own in the first half at Blair Park today, but they are a very young side and their naivety showed at times. Ford scored three very good goals second half and won comfortably, but I think Peasy could trouble teams with their pace going forward, but they to defend better.

Archived