Box Office G Morton v R County tap o the league title-decider clash

On 26/08/2018 at 14:14, virginton said:

Sit down and shut up, you absolute bell-piece. 

This from the numpty who has been in denial for years that Rangers players would be pursued for tax liabilities after the EBT unraveling. Yesterday’s news must have made you choke on your Farley’s rusk. Got it wrong again chump.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

This from the numpty who has been in denial for years that Rangers players would be pursued for tax liabilities after the EBT unraveling. Yesterday’s news must have made you choke on your Farley’s rusk. Got it wrong again chump.

I see that VT and his twisted we dick of a friend Toby red dot as usual and slither off in their usual spineless way without having the grace to admit they called it wrong again.   

On 26 August 2018 at 13:14, virginton said:

you absolute bell-piece. 

Meant to ask, wtf is that? Is it some weird variation on the happy-clapper nonsense you're so fond of, or were you so absolutely seething that you got your bellend and your ringpiece all in a guddle?

I think we should be told.

Edited to add -. wow, 16 hours after I posted and the virgin child's only response is a sneaky wee rid dot. Proof, if any were needed, that he realises that where the bell-piece is concerned he's made an utter fanny of himself.

No, actually, I take that back, vt isn't a fanny. He's a perineum.......... something between an arsehole and a wee p***k.

Happy days.

28 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Ah, the weirdo battle is back. Missed this.

I'm no weirdo mate, and I don't take this little nest of vipers at all seriously. On occasion though it amuses me  to puncture the self-importance of some of the daft wee zoomers on here who hurl insults and abuse around freely  but just can't take being pointed at and laughed about themselves, the precious wee petals. They deserve all they get - and more.

21 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The "free bar" package at hospitality is pish anyway. Ye need to neck yer pints to fit enough in to make it worth yer money. Much better just throwing a few bob into a kitty.

I agree with this. Sadly, we were in a group of 35 on Saturday and there's too many of them that dont quite get this (and maybe like the bottles of wine on the table).

22 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

He was pacey with us but more to him than that. He scored goals from all angles and not afraid to have a dig or take a man on. I think Fleetwood drained his confidence a bit.

Or maybe he was just a "flat track bully" (to use a god-awful phrase) in the seaside leagues

I don't think he works as a lone striker- he works too hard and is often too greedy. He needs someone alongside him. He's been tried with Mckay and that isn't the solution. Graham or Stewart may be.

Archived