Box Office G Morton v R County tap o the league title-decider clash

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this.

I think the last time I was at Greenock we got on the wrong train which ended up going backwards once we reached Paisley Canal so we didn't get to the game until HT. They still wanted full admission price so we decided to get a carryout from The Norseman and watch the 2nd half in the carpark behind the goals.

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 win and treating myself to a plastic seat this time.

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 21:40, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If Roy MacGregor dies, will Ross County go the way of Gretna?

Don't know Roy but from what I have read is a real supporter and puts his money where his mouth is.

Sad to see RC fans balancing two life expectancies.

Best wishes to Roy and hope you see the season out.

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 11:55, AsimButtHitsASix said:

4-0 Morton

Robert?

You lonely in London or is the pollution effecting your rational.

First game of the season for me as my summer job is coming to an end. Hope the season ticket works!

From a far,  I would be happy with a draw but maybe expectation will heap the pressure on County.  I see a few of their fans are giving this a miss and having a holiday hope their players join them mentally.  

Looking forward to this one, wee feeling we might sneak it.

Nae messing aboot Ray, even if we only get 60 mins for Johnstone HE STARTS!!! Get McHugh tae f**k! Not to bothered if it's Kilday or Waddell along side big Buchanan.

Scully

Tumilty Kilday Buchanan McKeown

McAlister  Millar   Tidser

Telfer                                                MacLean

Johnstone

25 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

Looking forward to this one, wee feeling we might sneak it.

Nae messing aboot Ray, even if we only get 60 mins for Johnstone HE STARTS!!! Get McHugh tae f**k! Not to bothered if it's Kilday or Waddell along side big Buchanan.

Scully

Tumilty Kilday Buchanan McKeown

McAlister  Millar   Tidser

Telfer                                                MacLean

Johnstone

Tumilty is your main right-back? Michael Gardyne should have a good game on Saturday then.

Just realised Ricky Lamie signed for Livingston!
I've only seen him a couple of times, (father in law is a Morton fan) but I really liked him.  Shame he wont be involved on Saturday, but good to see he's got a chance in the top flight.

Was his transfer tied in with the Tiffoney move to Livingston (and back)?

10 minutes ago, dingdong1929 said:

I've only seen him a couple of times, (father in law is a Morton fan) but I really liked him.  Shame he wont be involved on Saturday, but good to see he's got a chance in the top flight.

No, his contract expired at the end of last season and he went to Livi instead of staying with us. Hope he does well, a likeable guy who was great for us. Tiffoney fannied about all summer and eventually signed with Livi and for some bizarre reason was sent back to us on loan despite not wanting to be here. 

9 minutes ago, dingdong1929 said:

Don't think it was.  Rickie  signed for Livingston quite some time before Tiffoney did - Tiffoney's manner of departing Cappielow didn't endear him to some of our support.  Only a 6 month loan and I doubt he'll be here come February unless he turns out to be better than he thinks.

24 minutes ago, dingdong1929 said:

All Morton fans at the moment;

flps.jpg

Archived