Forfar v Stranraer 18.08

Serious question: does Moore have a clause in his loan deal where he HAS to play? I like him and he’s a great addition to the squad but Easton should be starting ahead of him

Hearts will sometimes loan players for free if they start every game. This may be the case

That was the rumour with Quigly a while back too. I think there was room for Moore and Easton yesterday. Hilson at 60% could have been rested.
Until late on, most of our positive movement was coming through Moore. I like him too.

That was the rumour with Quigly a while back too. I think there was room for Moore and Easton yesterday. Hilson at 60% could have been rested.
Until late on, most of our positive movement was coming through Moore. I like him too.

I think Moore’s a good squad addition player, however think he would be more effective coming on from the bench, he’s got pace that could hurt tiring defenders!

Guest bernardblack

I think Moore’s a good squad addition player, however think he would be more effective coming on from the bench, he’s got pace that could hurt tiring defenders!

100% agree

7 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Serious question: does Moore have a clause in his loan deal where he HAS to play? I like him and he’s a great addition to the squad but Easton should be starting ahead of him

Short answer is Yes.

We saw it with the Dundee Lad, The Dunfermline 2 and the Dingwall 2.

Teams like Rangers and Hearts will not let their youngsters go to L1/L2 teams without some guarantee that they will start.

That's the chance you take when you go cap in hand.

Archived