Annan Athletic v Queen's Park

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Got to say Spider, as you an I are the only ones to post on this thread it would appear that we are the only ones “buzzing” for this game .

like an August wasp mate!

2 hours ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Got to say Spider, as you an I are the only ones to post on this thread it would appear that we are the only ones “buzzing” for this game .

Not worth getting excited about as we beat Celtic colts last season as well! 

Just quiet confidence coming out of Annan at moment!

All Annan supporters are happy with their teams performance so far this season.

It will be good to see the Spiders back at Galabank. Also be good to see how Hart and Osadolar perform against their old team.

If Annan perform like they did in midweek they should collect all 3 points.

Looks like  we’re struggling with injuries. McKernon missing out would be a huge blow. No other player in the squad can offer what he does in the middle of the park. Summers and McGrory struggling and Peters is out.

Young James Grant has done well at right back, so assume it would be Lachlan over to the left if Summers misses out. Not sure what he’d go with to make up for the loss of McKernon.

Same application as we’ve seen in every other game and there will be no complaints from me. 

Smart having his best game so far and causing Annan all sorts of problems...still not enough for McPherson and his continuous ranting at Smart resulted in an exchange of verbals and Smart being withdrawn.

Thereafter we had no threat upfront and game was lost.

That being said our defence in second half were poor especially thro the middle where we couldn’t cope with Annans speedy forwards.

The reason i have stopped posted in here is every time i log on i keep getting congrats you have won an iphone x,post your details and recieve a phone bullshit.onto the game,the ref was mince and gave us nothing,i hope the queens park bus dropped him off at his door,its the least he deserves for his efforts today.smart was guff and if you queens fans think he had a good game you are in serious bother this season.we have a good side this season and would be very disappointed if we didnt make the playoffs

Rose tinted specs or what???..QP were by far the better team in first 45 mins and should have been at least a couple ahead.

And as for the ref well I could go on and on about how poor he was and how he let Annan away with incessant fouling.

As said In a previous post IMO Smarts best game so far and Annan just couldn’t cope with him...wasn’t impressed with Annan and QP gift wrapped the 3points with some really poor second half defending...definitely a lost opportunity for QP and the first time this season that the defence has been exposed.

Come on the QP we can do better.

11 minutes ago, jinky said:

Rose tinted specs or what???..QP were by far the better team in first 45 mins and should have been at least a couple ahead.

And as for the ref well I could go on and on about how poor he was and how he let Annan away with incessant fouling.

As said In a previous post IMO Smarts best game so far and Annan just couldn’t cope with him...wasn’t impressed with Annan and QP gift wrapped the 3points with some really poor second half defending...definitely a lost opportunity for QP and the first time this season that the defence has been exposed.

Come on the QP we can do better.

Smart was so great your manager took him off half way through the 2nd half.you talk about rose tinted specs.you should read your post back to yourself

Archived