Sex Dungeons

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Today’s sex dungeon, tomorrow’s basement graveyard.

Why are there not more of these cases?

Has Britain gone soft?

If you've gone soft, you'd hardly need a sex dungeon...

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What actually constitutes a sex “dungeon” and could one, hypothetically speaking, build one in a spare room upstairs?

The Oxford Dictionary states it must be below ground level.

Nothing stopping you having a Sex Attic though.

What actually constitutes a sex “dungeon” and could one, hypothetically speaking, build one in a spare room upstairs?

Think that would be a sex loft/attic. You’d need to get the acoustics right and there is absolutely nowhere to bury ones when things get out of hand. It’s a no from me. Just not practical.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Because what were once sex dungeons- the heart of the home- are now being sublet to Eastern European migrants (scroungers).

Once Brexit has been implemented our beloved sex dungeons will flourish again like our NHS.

i'm hoping that we have some P&B structural engineers who can clarify the following (not Genoese bridge-builders - i wdn't really take their advice on loadbearing and stuff)

i'm guessing that floor joists are, as a general rule, stronger than the cross-members (leave it) that you get in the ceilings of upper stories; therefore, you'd be better off suspending your sex-swing in a basement dungeon, from said joists, than from less substantial supports in - for instance - a bedroom ceiling; this is probably where the concept of an actual below-ground level dungeon comes from - with it's implicit health and safety considerations

obviously, it would be best to live in a block of flats, where your ceiling is someone else's floor, and therefore strong enough to bear the weight of a fornicating couple in full swing, as it were - even if you get off on fat birds; just be careful that if you indulge in wax-play, you don't leave the candle or blowtorch on a window sill and set fire to  any exterior cladding...

just observe these couple of caveats and you should be able to indulge in your deviant and bizarre pain/pleasure crossover fun without the risk of serious structural damage or fiery conflagration - unless that's what turns you on, of course...

13 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

i'm hoping that we have some P&B structural engineers who can clarify the following (not Genoese bridge-builders - i wdn't really take their advice on loadbearing and stuff)

i'm guessing that floor joists are, as a general rule, stronger than the cross-members (leave it) that you get in the ceilings of upper stories; therefore, you'd be better off suspending your sex-swing in a basement dungeon, from said joists, than from less substantial supports in - for instance - a bedroom ceiling; this is probably where the concept of an actual below-ground level dungeon comes from - with it's implicit health and safety considerations

obviously, it would be best to live in a block of flats, where your ceiling is someone else's floor, and therefore strong enough to bear the weight of a fornicating couple in full swing, as it were - even if you get off on fat birds; just be careful that if you indulge in wax-play, you don't leave the candle or blowtorch on a window sill and set fire to  any exterior cladding...

just observe these couple of caveats and you should be able to indulge in your deviant and bizarre pain/pleasure crossover fun without the risk of serious structural damage or fiery conflagration - unless that's what turns you on, of course...

I can only imagine the village newsletter that you inevitably spend your time writing

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

IMG_9255.jpg

Today’s sex dungeon, tomorrow’s basement graveyard.

For exactly the reason you help point out, it inevitably turns into a graveyard. 

I find that a cave is handy in that it provides enough of the space required, but the entrance can be both filled in and excavated with little effort. Without a torch they have no idea where to dig their way out. 

When you unfortunately have to kill them to avoid the story being leaked, you just roll a boulder in and pad it over with vegetation. Then go looking for another cave. 

Archived