Semi-Finals

Musselburgh v Jeanfield

May Day Monday 6th May
Semi-Finals

Bo'ness v Bonnyrigg

Sunday 12th May
Final

Two cracking semi finals in prospect!

Anyone know where the final will be played?

Bit of squad rotation from Bonnyrigg tonight?

Young has time off to scrutinise the Laws of the Game and Horne is crocked while Hoskins, Currie and Gray drop to the bench. Andrews, Moyes, Nelson, Swanson and Murrell come in. Herrero deputises as sub 'keeper.

Bo'ness 1-1 Bonnyrigg (aet, FT 1-1, 5-4p)

Sunday 12th May
Final (at Penicuik)

Musselburgh Athletic v Bo'ness United

If their Wikis are up-to-date Musselburgh haven't won a cup in 10yrs.

Bo'ness have 1 in 12yrs.

Big opportunity.

Edited by HibeeJibee

40 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Bo'ness 1-1 Bonnyrigg (aet, FT 1-1, 5-4p)

Sunday 12th May
Final (at Penicuik)

Musselburgh Athletic v Bo'ness United

If their Wikis are up-to-date Musselburgh haven't won a cup in 10yrs.

Bo'ness have 1 in 12yrs.

Big opportunity.

Musselburgh have beaten Bo’ness twice in cup finals in fairly recent years,hope it’s 3rd time lucky for the BU’S

Admittedly of only trifling interest in the broader final build-up, but I'm told that... at the end of what has been a momentous year for the EOS League, trebling its membership and moving to a system of 3 conferences for the season... a new League Cup trophy is being introduced on Sunday.

Its predecessor (donated I think by Civil Service Strollers) was itself introduced at the competition's inception back in 1987-88, when the EOS League expanded and instituted Premier + First divisions for the first time.

81.jpg

edinburgh-city-win-league-cup.jpg

Admittedly of only trifling interest in the broader final build-up, but I'm told that... at the end of what has been a momentous year for the EOS League, trebling its membership and moving to a system of 3 conferences for the season... a new League Cup trophy is being introduced on Sunday.

Its predecessor (donated I think by Civil Service Strollers) was itself introduced at the competition's inception back in 1987-88, when the EOS League expanded and instituted Premier + First divisions for the first time.

81.jpg&key=7f23ee43bff27641186f177f95f36efd1f84ea677d8f7a846897dcf80065d44d

edinburgh-city-win-league-cup.jpg&key=eff7cafb81182e4dd4c57288ad0e5c69c765dcb173e29d9cbfade42e53042d01
Why is the cup final on a Sunday both teams sitting in the hoose the day when there is hardly a game on...then play on a Sunday when old firm are playing reducing the attendance dramatically.. E.o.s best run organisation? Maybe it's just me. !!!

45 minutes ago, buboy said:
16 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

edinburgh-city-win-league-cup.jpg&key=eff7cafb81182e4dd4c57288ad0e5c69c765dcb173e29d9cbfade42e53042d01

Why is the cup final on a Sunday both teams sitting in the hoose the day when there is hardly a game on...then play on a Sunday when old firm are playing reducing the attendance dramatically.. E.o.s best run organisation? Maybe it's just me. !!!

I’m assuming it’s on a Sunday to make it ,a stand-alone game,anyway my feeling is that we’re in a cup final,soit doesn’t matter to me when or where it’s played,besides,if ur a BU supporter then a meaningless old firm game shouldn’t enter the equation 

Edited by boness4ever

51 minutes ago, buboy said:
17 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Well done what you did in the alex jack play a banned player and you won't need to play the final

19 minutes ago, buboy said:
21 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Well done what you did in the alex jack play a banned player and you won't need to play the final

If we hadn't you would have won he haw good grammar by the way..

Yeah we would because boness were struggling at the time 

1 hour ago, buboy said:
17 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

In recent **** the EOSL have always had most of their finals on Sunday's. In the past I imagine it would have helped with crowds. A bit unlucky the date for this one clashes with an Old Firm game but the final date would have been set before the Premiership dates had been announced.

In recent **** the EOSL have always had most of their finals on Sunday's. In the past I imagine it would have helped with crowds. A bit unlucky the date for this one clashes with an Old Firm game but the final date would have been set before the Premiership dates had been announced.
Only decided venue on Monday could have switched days no problem