East Fife Vs Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup

jagfox

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s a couple of bars at the ground I think. I’m sure a Methilonian will be around sometime with friendly advice on alternative local watering holes. 

The James Penrice Derby.

Can he play a half for each side???

Fitting tribute to one of the games all time greats!!!

Two bars at the ground as previously said, and a few within walking distance in Methil itself or you can cross the bridge and go into Leven where there is probably more choice regarding pubs with 7 boozers in or around the High Street and you'll have more variety regarding food!!!

If coming by bus, get off at Leven, if coming by train, get off at Kirkcaldy and get on the bus, get off at Leven, if coming by supporters bus, it'll probably park at the ground, so walk to Leven, if coming by car, you shouldn't be drinking!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Would expect us to make quite a few changes. Scobbie, Bannigan, AMM and Quintongo all to come in from the start if fit. Probably Melbourne and Sneddon too.

Sneddon

Elliott Keown Scobbie Melbourne

Ntambwe Bannigan

Storey Slater AMM

Quitongo

Hopefully get Bannigan, Ntambwe, Quitongo and maybe even Scobbie some game time here, and Fitzpatrick will probably start too. My view on this tournament is it's a bit of a farce but I'd like to win it. I assume Bannigan will play despite the plastic pitch...

Chris Duggan another to have played for both  although I don't think he ever made a first team appearance for us.

Hopefully get Bannigan, Ntambwe, Quitongo and maybe even Scobbie some game time here, and Fitzpatrick will probably start too. My view on this tournament is it's a bit of a farce but I'd like to win it. I assume Bannigan will play despite the plastic pitch...
Chris Duggan another to have played for both  although I don't think he ever made a first team appearance for us.
Just remembered that bayview is plastic pitch so would think that banzo won't be risked

Archived