East Fife Vs Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup

jagfox

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

I know you are but what am I?

Just a hint: getting worked up about Jagfox posting something daft after a 15 hour drinking session probably isn’t worth it.

On the match itself, I thought it was a dreadful game of football, mostly thanks to the conditions, and partly to our negative setup.

In both our matches this season there hasn’t been much between the sides. EF are a well organised team who play some tidy stuff as well - there’s really not much difference at all between them and a few of our fellow Championship sides (or ourselves), and they looked comfortably better than both Stenny and Stranraer did in our matches against those teams. However, in a two-legged playoff at the end of a long season I feel we’d have too much. Famous last words.

Only saw two of the penalty shouts yesterday - the Penrice one looked like it should have been given, and the one in the second half which was given as a corner was never a penalty.

Oh aye, and... Ando. :wub:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can be sure of that KK. BBC going to highlight the Tonks one they said

Think they lied to you there Liam, what a load of patronising pish!!!
Conclusive evidence right there...:rolleyes:

Is that you just up???
Sobered up yet???

Think that should be it now. The last one Anderson actually kicks Courty, it’s the other defender that clears the ball

Yes, all penalties!!!
3-1 to the moral victors!!!

For what it's worth, I'd be pissed off if the first one was given as a penalty against us, shoulder to shoulder imo and the third looks like the defender kicked him from behind with no attempt made for the ball, which by the letter of the law IS a penalty so it should have been given, BUT the second one is a penalty all day long, McMillan can't even move away after the ball is cleared so tight is the gorilla grip he has on Big Tonks!!!

For what it's worth, I'd be pissed off if the first one was given as a penalty against us, shoulder to shoulder imo and the third looks like the defender just kicked him from behind which by the letter of the law IS a penalty BUT the second one is a penalty all day long, McMillan can't even move away after the ball is cleared so tight is the gorilla grip he has on Big Tonks!!!

100 percent Agree- they would of been happy with that tackle on Tonks at Murrayfield.....

Penrice gets the ball in the first one. The second one is one you sometimes get but the last one is a stonewaller. 

I was sitting right in line with it. At no point did he get the ball that's for sure! Don't think it's a pen tho, Penrice couldn't get out the way, just a collision

Thanks KK. We had the best of the first half chances despite playing into the wind and looked comfortable in the second 45. It would have been even more comfortable if Mansell wasn't so one footed.

The penalty claims...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks KK. We had the best of the first half chances despite playing into the wind and looked comfortable in the second 45. It would have been even more comfortable if Mansell wasn't so one footed.

The penalty claims...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Blatant grappling IMO.

Archived