East Fife Vs Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup

jagfox

15 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Steady there, we are also on a good run and also playing better than we were the last time the sides met!!!

I honestly don't think there will be much between the sides at all!!!

I also wouldn't be surprised to see this go to a replay but that is something we really could do without!!!

I ken I ken,  I just look at their recent signings and see a far improved side, especially with Saunders and Anderson at the back. They'll be very difficult to get at IMO, and when a team has players like Doolan, Harkins and an admittedly unfit Coulibaly off the bench, you can't be too confident. Hope I'm proven wrong!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I ken I ken,  I just look at their recent signings and see a far improved side, especially with Saunders and Anderson at the back. They'll be very difficult to get at IMO, and when a team has players like Doolan, Harkins and an admittedly unfit Coulibaly off the bench, you can't be too confident. Hope I'm proven wrong!

Yeah, all of that, but Big Tonks is in the groove, he's improved beyond all recognition since last the sides met!!!

image.jpeg

This will be a much harder game than the Morton one for sure. In form Partick with much better players than last time will be tough and we'll need to be at our absolute best to win this one. Feel Agnew is a big loss in games like this when you need that bit of creativity. Mon the Fife tho. 4-0 it is!

I doubt there will be any Thistle fans getting carried away after recent results. Also expecting a very tough game in Fife on Saturday. But I think East Fife fans are right to suggest that it's going to be tough for them, with us having Ando :wub: Saunders and McMillan added to our defence will be massive for the rest of the season. An experienced head, with two younger and hard working defenders is what we really needed. 

If Fitzpatrick and Spittal play well again, would really fancy a few goals in this one though.

22 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

That's it. I've changed my mind. 

We're winning this fucking cup. 

And just as I say that, I win won of the ten hospitality packages that Willy Hills were given away.

5-0 Fife.

Zing.

1 hour ago, username said:

best pub for tommorow?

On 18 August 2018 at 08:44, King Kebab said:

Two bars at the ground as previously said, and a few within walking distance in Methil itself or you can cross the bridge and go into Leven where there is probably more choice regarding pubs with 7 boozers in or around the High Street and you'll have more variety regarding food!!!

If coming by bus, get off at Leven, if coming by train, get off at Kirkcaldy and get on the bus, get off at Leven, if coming by supporters bus, it'll probably park at the ground, so walk to Leven, if coming by car, you shouldn't be drinking!!!

Would suggest that no spectators wear any loose clothing tomorrow as they are likely to do a bit of unwanted paragliding over the Firth of Forth! Silky passing football & a ping into the top corner is the way to go but probably game will be decided by a miss-hit inswinging corner that flies in the pokey

Would suggest that no spectators wear any loose clothing tomorrow as they are likely to do a bit of unwanted paragliding over the Firth of Forth! Silky passing football & a ping into the top corner is the way to go but probably game will be decided by a miss-hit inswinging corner that flies in the pokey

I’m away to play on it just now so will get some practice shots in [emoji23]

Now they've got God/ the weather on their side. We're  as well not turning up as our players have played their entire careers within indoor stadia...

Archived